[10]

THE GODDESS OF LOVE AND WAR AND THE GOD OF THUNDER quickly runs towards their brother, who's still locked in his cage

THE GODDESS OF LOVE AND WAR AND THE GOD OF THUNDER quickly runs towards their brother, who's still locked in his cage. Thor's eyes widen he sees the cage slowly open, Loki watching the glass in anticipation.

''No!'' The God quickly yells as he runs towards his brother, Freya right behind him. Thor runs forward and crashes his hammer towards Loki.

The God of Misschief quickly illusses himself, him brother falling right through him before Loki locks him in the cage.

Freya's eyes widen in horror as she looks at Thor, locked behind the glass with the same look on his features.

''Are you ever not going to fall for that?'' Loki asks with a grin.

Thor quickly throws Mjölnir against the glass, causing the cage to slightly drop. Loki chuckles while Freya tries her best to come up with a solution as she watches the scene in horror.

''the humans think us immortal. Should we test that?'' Loki asks with a chuckle as he moves towards the panel.

''Loki, if you so much even dare to venture such disturbance on our brother-'' the Goddess of Love and War sternly starts as she quickly moves towards Loki, before he interrupts her.

''He is no longer my brother.'' The God sternly says, making Freya's mouth fall agape sadly.

''Just as you are no longer my sister.''

Freya's heart feels as though it breaks into a million pieces, her eyes filling with tears as she looks at Loki in disbelief.

''Loki, do not say that.'' The Goddess softly whispers. She blinks away the tears that threaten to fall, until a single one escapes from her eyes.

The God sadly follows the tear strolling down his sister's cheek. His eyes full of chaos as he looks at her.

''Brother, why do you court such chaos on this planet. If you had just shared what you felt on Asgard, we could have help-'' Freya sadly pleads, before Loki cuts her off once again.

''You cannot help me, of course you would not understand. You're the perfect siblings, the Son Odin's has always wanted, and the daughter Frigga did.'' The god says in spite.

''The perfect warriors, the face of Asgard while my destiny is to rot away in your shadows!'' Loki loudly yells, his eyes glistering with tears.

''I'm sorry, brother, that you have to feel this way. That you were treated like this by our father. But please, do not take it out on Midgard, let us take you home.'' Freya pleads again, another tear escaping from her eyes.

''I've only ever wanted to be your equal.'' The God of Mischief sadly says as he looks between Thor and Freya.

Suddenly, the sound of a loud thud when a body hits the floor breaks the three out of their trance.