[16]

FREYA LOOKS AT HER ARMOUR pointlessly as the sound of the ships power takes over her ears

FREYA LOOKS AT HER ARMOUR pointlessly as the sound of the ships power takes over her ears. She involuntarily leans against Loki's shoulder. The God is steering the ship and without saying a word, gladly accepts his sister's touch, feeling as though she's getting closer and closer to forgiving him.

''What I could do with the power that flows through those veins.'' Loki eventually says, watching as Thor crouches beside Jane and strokes her hair.

''It would consume you.'' The God of Thunder says as he gets up and sits opposite of his siblings.

''Yet she is holding up all right,'' The God of Mischief spitefully spits out. ''for now.'' He slyly continues.

''She's strong in ways you'd never even know.'' Thor spits out, making Freya smile to herself at the sight of her brother oh-so in love.

''She is amazing, brother.'' The Goddess says with a kind smile, making Thor smile back at her.

''Say goodbye.''

Thor and Freya groan, rolling their eyes lightly. ''Do you always have to ruin the mood?'' The Goddess annoyedly asks.

''Not this day.'' Thor continues on, sadly looking down at Jane, who is laying curled up in a blanket.

''It doesn't matter. This day, the next, a hundred years, it is all nothing. It's a heartbeat. You'll never be ready.'' Loki spits out as he stands up.

''The only love you've ever prized will be snatched from you.'' The God continues, his voice raised significantly.

''You two are fools to have fallen in love with mortals.''

Both Thor and Freya sadly look down, their hearts slightly breaking at Loki's depressing, yet truthful statement.

''We live thousands of years and Jane and Steve will be but a blip in your lives. They will get taken from you by the cruel fate of time, leaving you broken forever!''

''And will that satisfy you?'' Thor yells as he stands up, putting a comforting hand on Freya's shoulder as he sees her eyes get slightly teary.

''Satisfaction is not in my nature.'' The God replies with a grin. ''Surrender is not in ours!'' Freya exclaims, now also standing up beside Thor.

Loki loudly chuckles. ''The Son and Dottir of Odin-'' he starts with a grin, before his brother cuts him off.

''No. Not just of Odin.'' Thor sternly says. ''You think you alone were loved of mother?'' The God madly exclaims.

''You had her tricks, but we had her trust!'' The Goddess of Love and War exclaims, making Loki's expression quickly drop.

''Trust? Was that her last expression? When you let her die?'' Loki yells as he looks Freya with teary eyes.

''What help were you in your cell?'' The Goddess yells back. ''Who put me there?'' Loki spits out, not receiving an answer from his siblings.

''Who put me there?!'' The God of Mischief loudly screams again. ''You know damn well!'' Thor yells as he grabs Loki's collar.