[37]

ABOUT ONE MONTH after the snap, Freya got word that the remaining of her people had settled somewhere in America

ABOUT ONE MONTH after the snap, Freya got word that the remaining of her people had settled somewhere in America. She quickly asked them to move near her, so the Goddess could fulfill her duty as Queen of Asgard - even though Asgard was gone now, and so was half of it's population.

NEW ASGARD, that's what she called the place in Manhattan. It was important for Freya to be near the compound.

She couldn't leave Natasha alone, and the rest of the Avengers.

Mostly Natasha, though. Because Clint was no where to be found after his family disappeared, Rocket and Nebula started traveling the universe again, as did Carol. Tony and Pepper moved out and Rhodey fulfilled his duties as a soldier around the globe.

Leaving Steve and Thor and Freya and Natasha.

But Thor didn't speak, he mostly locked himself on his floor and.. drank.

Freya forced him to go to New Asgard, though.

Steve immediately agreed to move to New Asgard with her, as long as he could visit Natasha at least once a week.

And everything was falling into pieces little by little again, and the broken parts of the world tried dearly to work again.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Doll

''Doll...''

It's quiet in their new home in New Asgard. Freya's naked body is tangled in her covers and Steve's arms - until he removed her from his grasps and nervously started tapping his pillow, while keeping his eyes wide in the curling.

''Stevie, go to sleep.'' The Goddess mumbles into her pillow, not bothering to open her eyes.

''I can't.''

''Buck and Sam..'' She softly says, it's not a question.

Freya doesn't know Sam, but according to Steve's stories, he was a great, great man.