[26]

FREYA AND THOR FROWN, before they turn to their brother in annoyance

FREYA AND THOR FROWN, before they turn to their brother in annoyance. The Goddess' eyes flicker over the text on a ruin to her right, Shady Acres care home. The three Asgardian siblings stand next to each other, their arms crossed over their 'Midgardian' clothing.

''I swear I left him right here.''

''Right here on the sidewalk, or right here where the building is being demolished?'' Thor shoots back. ''Great planning.'' He scoffs.

''How was I supposed to know? I can't see into the future. I'm not a witch.'' The God of Mischief whines defensively.

''No? Than why do you dress like one?'' Freya asks as her eyes follow Loki's black suit.

''Hey!''

''I can't believe your alive!'' Thor breaks in. ''We saw you die. We mourned you, we cried for you.'' The God scoffs.

''I'm honoured?''

''Ask them.'' A girl whispers, making the three turn to their right.

''Hi. Would you two mind taking a picture with us?'' She asks Freya and Thor with a giggle.

''Sure.'' The God replies as he and his sister move closer to the women.

The female's smile, their hands in a peace sign. Freya lightly frowns at the gesture, but - just like her brother - decides to do the same.

''Start figuring out where he is.'' Thor orders to his brother.

The camera clicks, and the two turn to the royal siblings with a bright smile. ''Thank you!'' They giggle.

''Nice bag on Captain America, girl! He's so hot.''

Freya can't help but laugh, her eyes twinkling at the mention of his name. ''Thank you.'' She giggles.

''Oh, and sorry to hear that Jane dumped you.'' The girl says before walking away, making Thor scoff.

''She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping.'' The God mutters to his siblings in disbelief.

Suddenly, an orange circle of sparks appears around Loki's foot, making his eyes widen.

''What's this? What are you doing, brother?'' Freya quickly asks.

''This isn't me.'' He replies, before seriously falling right through the concrete.

Thor and Freya share a shocked glance, and their eyes widen when they see a piece of paper laying on the floor.

''Loki?'' The God of Thunder whispers in shock.

The Goddess bends over to pick it up, seeing an address written on it. 177A Bleecker St.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑