[19]

FREYA SMILES BRIGHTLY as she looks to Thor, who looks equally exited to be back at the, now updated, Avengers tower

FREYA SMILES BRIGHTLY as she looks to Thor, who looks equally exited to be back at the, now updated, Avengers tower. The Goddess quickly pats down her gown. Thor wears a long dark drape over his long-sleeve shirt, it's a typical Asgardian appearance, as opposed to the Avengers only ever seeing him in his armour.

The royal siblings quickly enter the Tower, looking around at the rather quiet atmosphere of the building.

''It is not like Stark to have such a quiet place.'' Thor says with a smirk, making Freya chuckle.

''I believe everyone's staying here right now.'' The Goddess replies as she looks around for any sign of a member of the team.

''Freya! Thor! If it aren't my favourite supreme beings from outer-space!''

The siblings quickly turn around, meeting Tony's exhilarated expression. ''Welcome!'' He exclaims.

''Tony, I adore what you have done with the Tower!'' Freya happily exclaims as she pulls Stark in for a friendly hug.

''What are you two doing back here?'' Tony asks. ''We have come to find Loki's scepter. We thought you might be of use, as you want it back just as much.'' Thor replies.

''Well great, we were about to storm a Hydra base later this day, you can come.'' Stark replies with a smile. ''Rogers told me you two would be back, we'd thought we could get a start on the Scepter.'' He continues.

Freya's eyes lighten up involuntary at the mention of Steve, something that doesn't go unnoticed by her brother. Thor rolls her eyes and lightly hits her side, making the Goddess scoff with a smile and hit him back.

''Come in. Everyone's in the common room, it think.'' Stark says as he walks into the kitchen. ''Coffee?'' He asks, holding up a cup.

''Yes, please!'' Their happily exclaims, walking towards Stark to help him in the kitchen. Tony turns to Freya with a questioning look.

''Oh, no. Thank you.'' Freya replies with a polite smile, before she quickly walks in search for the common room.

Her eyes scan the hallways quickly, trying to search for voices in the Tower.

''Stevie!''

Rogers quickly turns around his eyes widened slightly at Freya's voice. A wide smile enters his face as the Goddess quickly runs towards him.

''Frey!'' Steve says with a bright smile as he wraps the Goddess up in his arms. The two quickly pull apart and immediately crash their lips together in a passionate kiss