[07]

IT HAS BEEN 23 732 days since we last saw Freya

IT HAS BEEN 23 732 days since we last saw Freya. A lot has happened, Thor was banned to Midgard, after he disobeyed their father. The three siblings found out Loki was adopted, that he was actually from Jotunheim.

The Bifrost bridge was destroyed in battle, Loki passing away in the process.

Freya and Thor had both watched in horror as their brother fell down Asgard's shattered bridge, into the depths of space.

The two were shattered, feeling absolute horrible at the fact that Loki would rather have chosen death than to face their father.

The sister and brother would often stay up together, talking about Loki late at night and mourning him together.

The two were broken at the fact that after spending nearly 1500 years together, their third half was gone.

Until now, when Odin is telling him otherwise, that is.

Freya and Thor share a shocked glance when they stand before Odin's throne, heading that Loki is in fact alive.

''And now your brother is on Midgard, which he plans to rule over.'' the Allfather finishes, making Freya's eyes widen.

''I leave it your job to find him, and bring him home.'' Odin says, making Freya and Thor nod.

''We will.'' the God replies. ''We won't disappoint you, father.'' the Goddess says before her father stands up.

''With the Bifrost gone, I will now have to use dark magic to send you to Midgard.'' he explains.

Freya can feel herself start to grow nervous, for the first time in 66 years she's going back to Midgard.

Her palms start sweating at the idea of the planet, knowing that everything on it will remind her of Steve.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Grab him!'' Freya yells to Thor as they fly above the jet, after entering Midgard

''Grab him!'' Freya yells to Thor as they fly above the jet, after entering Midgard. Thors thunder taking over the sky.

The God nods and lands on the jet, Freya patiently waiting as she floats in the dark night.