[05]

STEVE PICKS UP HIS PACE as he walks after Freya

STEVE PICKS UP HIS PACE as he walks after Freya. ''Freya!'' the Captain exclaims at the Goddess, who's walking towards her cabin.

''Frey, wait!'' Steve exclaims again as he grabs the Goddess' wrist. ''What?'' Freya asks timedly as she removes herself from the Captain's grip.

''I'm sorry, Frey. Nothing happened, I swear!'' the Captain explains, making Freya's eyes narrow in annoyance at the fact that he still doesn't get it. ''I know.'' she says simply.

''I-uh- I wanted to as-ask you something.'' Steve says, stumbling over his words as he awkwardly scratches his neck.

Freya curiously looks at him, giving him a sign to continue. ''Would you- uhm- would you wanna be.. m-my girl?'' Rogers asks awkwardly.

My girl.

The Goddess' eyes widen an small smile creeps on her face. ''I want nothing more, Steven.'' she exclaims happily before jumping into Steve's arms, the soldier easily catching her.

A bright grin enters both their faces as the look at each other lovingly, their faces mere inches from each others.

Steve's eyes flicker over to Freya's lips, he quickly leans in and connects them. Their mouth move against one another, this time more passionately.

The Captain sets her down and Freya giggles loudly. ''I love you. '' the Goddess of Love and War says with a big smile. ''I love you too.'' Steve replies, a same smile on his face.

The Goddess looks at Steve's expression of pure happiness and realisation dawns on her, a crippling fear entering in her stomach.

''Stevie, I have to tell you something.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''So you're a Goddess

''So you're a Goddess...'' Steve breathlessly says, speaking for the first time in minutes of silence.

Freya nods softly, the Captain's eyebrows knit together as he looks at the Goddess, still conflicted about the whole thing.