[31]

THE THREE SIBLINGS - reunited once again, - stand on either side of the doorway in front of them

THE THREE SIBLINGS - reunited once again, - stand on either side of the doorway in front of them. Thor nudges Freya in her side, his eyes wide as he gestures his head towards Loki. The God of Mischief's busy with the codes.

''What?'' The Goddess mouths at her brother in confusion. ''Talk.'' He mouths back, gesturing for their brother once again.

''Why me?'' Freya whisper-yells, making sure Loki doesn't hear - he does, but the God pretends he's busy.

Thor shoves Freya in her side, making her eyes widen in disbelief. She quickly shoves at his shoulders, making him stumble back.

The God of Thunder rolls his eyes, before pushing his sister away, just mere inches from Loki.

''Hey, so, uh- listen. We should talk.'' Freya sheepishly says.

''I disagree.'' Loki smiles at them, ''Open communication was never our family's forte.'' He says.

''Oh, you have no idea.'' The Goddess of Love and War chuckles.

The three grasp their weapons, holding them steady in front of their armoured bodies.

''It's been quite the revelation since we last spoke.'' Thor adds on, turning to the men in front of them with a wide smile.

''Hello!''

''Hi.''

''Hey.''

Freya, Thor and Loki start firing at the men, dodging attacks left and right before they hide behind a wall.

''Odin brought us all together. It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart.'' The God of Mischief says.

Once again, the three start firing at the people around them, before they enter another room.

''We might as well be strangers now.'' He says, making Freya frown lightly. ''Two sons and the daughter of the crown, set adrift.''

Loki opens the door, rambling on as Freya and Thor quickly walk to the elevator.

''I thought you said you didn't want to talk about it.'' The Goddess calls over her shoulder.

''Here's the thing,'' Loki starts, quickly running to the elevator. ''I'm probably better of staying here on Sakaar.'' He says, standing next to Freya, who's standing between them.

''That's exactly what we were thinking.'' Thor says, gesturing between him and Freya.

''Did you just agree with me?''

''Come on, this place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're gonna do great here.'' Freya grins widely, the elevator still moving up.

''Do you both truly think so little of me?'' Loki suddenly asks, his eyebrows knit together slightly.

The Asgardian's both turn to their brother at the same time, a wide, yet depressing, smile on their lips.