[21]

ULTRON YELLS LOUDLY, his blood boils - if he had any, it would, at least - at the mention of him being compared to Tony Stark

ULTRON YELLS LOUDLY, his blood boils - if he had any, it would, at least - at the mention of him being compared to Tony Stark. The robotic cuts of the man's arm and immediately, regret fills his non-existent veins.

''I'm sorry, i'm- oh. I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry.'' He says, his voice odly nice. ''It's just, I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!'' Ultron exclaims, his tone becoming angry again.

''It's a thing with me. Stark is.. he's a sickness!''

''Ah, junior,'' said man sarcastically says, landing in front of Steve and Thor. ''you're gonna break your old man's heart.''

''If I have to.'' Ultron replies, his gaze flickering to Wanda and Pietro Maximoff slightly.

''Nobody has to break anything.'' Thor calmly says. ''Clearly, you've never made an omelette.'' Ultron banters back.

''He beat me by one second!''

''Ah, yes. He's funny, Mister Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?'' Pietro Maximoff says, his eyes flickering towards the explosives on his right and his Sokovian accent thick.

''This was never my life.'' Iron Man tries to defend, before Rogers' voice cuts through. ''You two can still walk away from this,'' he says. ''i know you've suffered.''

The robot groans, turning to him with an annoyed expression - if that was even something he could achieve with his artificial features - as Steve glares at him.

''Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war.'' He says, making Steve swallow.

Maybe, it is a sensitive object to him, Steve defends to himself. Or maybe, he is right.

''I cant physically throw up in my mouth, but..''

''If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.'' The God interferes as Natasha, Clint and Freya sneak around the building.

''I think you're confusing peace with quiet.'' Ultron says. ''Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?'' Tony quickly adds.

''I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan.'' The robotic says, before drawing Iron Man to him and blasting him away.

A fight quickly erupts between Tony and Ultron, while Thor and take down the other metal men around them.

Freya, Natasha and Clint come with, kicking down people around them as they take about a cautious look at the Maximoff twins.

With his super speed, Pietro manages to dodge Steve's shield that's thrown at him with an immense speed.

The enchanced grins, taking a grip of Mjölnir, which sends him flying back into the boxes a few feet down.

The Captain throws his shield, easily taking three guards down. He turns to Pietro, knocking him down just after he got up.

''Stay down, kid.'' He orders, before running away again.