[04]

FREYA'S FACE SHOWS WORRY AND FEAR as she looks at Peggy, who shoots her a sympathetic smile back

FREYA'S FACE SHOWS WORRY AND FEAR as she looks at Peggy, who shoots her a sympathetic smile back. ''Why isn't he back yet, Pegs?'' the Goddess says stressfully as she paces around the room.

''Calm down, Freya. Steve's fine, he's a super-soldier for Gods sake!'' Peggy exclaims as she places a comforting hand on Freya's shoulder, making her come to a halt.

''It's been four days!'' The Goddess exclaims loudly, stressfully running a hand through the excess of her perfectly pinned back hair.

''is the last surveillance flight back yet?'' Freya asks. Peggy sadly brings her gaze to the ground. ''No sign of activity, I'm sorry. '' the agent says softly.

''Maybe Phillips knows something.'' the Goddess says stressfully, having to refrain herself from full on spiralling. And Freya quickly walks to the tent.

''Senator Brandt, i regret to report that Captain Steven G. Rogers went missing behind enemy lines on the third. As a result, I must declare Captain Rogers killed in action.'' the Colonel says sadly.

Freya's body freezes in the entrance of the tent at the words, her heart feeling like it's beating a hundred miles a minute as her hands starts sweating.

He can't be dead, he isn't dead.

The Goddess of Love and War shakes away her thoughts, refusing to believe Steve was killed in action.

''the last surveillance flight is back, no sign of activity.'' Freya says as she hands Phillips some photos. The Colonel sighs deeply and sends the Corporal away.

''I can't touch Stark. He's rich and he's the Army's number one weapons contractor.'' Colonel Phillips says madly as he paces around.

''You, Agent Jones, are neither one.''

''With all due respect, sir. I don't regret my actions, and neither does Steve.'' Freya says with a confident look in her eyes.

''What makes you think I care about your opinions?'' Phillips cuts in. ''America's golden boy and a lot of other good man are dead, all because you're in 'love'.'' the Colonel says madly, a mocking tone in his voice at the last word, which makes Freya frown.

The Goddess opens her mouth in protest, but stops when she hears a series of commotions around her. The Colonel and Agent share a confused glance at the booming voices throughout the camp.

Freya picks up her pace, quickly running towards the men entering the camp.

The Goddess' eyes widen and a big smile enters her face when she sees Steve Rogers, entering the camp up front with Bucky Barnes at his sight, hundreds of soldiers behind them.

''Look who it is!'' a soldier yells as the men make way for Steve and his team, clapping hardly for them.

Steve sends Bucky a smile, patting him on his back before he starts scanning the camp for a sign of Freya.