[30]

BRUCE BANNER FRANTICALLY looks around, his eyes full of terror as he feels like he's suffocating under the pressure of the thousands of people surrounding him

BRUCE BANNER FRANTICALLY looks around, his eyes full of terror as he feels like he's suffocating under the pressure of the thousands of people surrounding him. Freya and Thor share a glance, leading the Doctor as far away as possible.

''The sun's going down, it's getting real low.''

''The sun is going down.''

''It's getting real low.''

''Sun's getting low-''

''Would you two stop saying that?'' Bruce exclaims, planting his face in his hands.

''We just need you to stay calm.'' Thor replies, sitting down next to Bruce, who's next to Freya.

''Calm? I'm on an alien planet!'' He whisper-yells, stressfully gesturing his hands around.

''It's just a planet, you've been on a planet before.'' The God of Thunder shrugs. ''Yeah, one!'' Bruce replies.

''Now you've been on two. That's a good thing.'' Freya quickly says, while Bruce continuously looks between the siblings.

Banner runs his hands through his hair, his mind running in overdrive. ''The whole thing is totally different this time. In the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel. But this time, it's like he had the keys to the car and I was locked in the trunk!'' He says.

''You're back now, that's all that matters.'' Thor softly says.

''No, it's not what matters. What I'm trying to tell you two, is that if I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back!'' Bruce says, his eyes scanning his surroundings.

''And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out!''

''We're not stranded. We're going to figure out a way to get us home.'' The Goddess smiles.

''Thank you.'' The Doctor replies with a sigh of relief. ''Not your home, though. Asgard, our home.'' She sheepishly says.

''What?!''

''Listen, our people are in great danger. And us three, we have to fight this really powerful being.. who also happens to be our sister.'' Freya quickly explains, frantically combing her hair back.

''Okay, that is so wrong on so many- I don't wanna fight your sister! That- that's a family issue.'' Bruce replies in disgust.

''No, she's an evil being!''

''I don't care what she is. I'm not fighting any more beings, I'm sick of it.'' He says, looking around in terror.

''I just told you if I turn into the Hulk, I'm never going to come back again. And you two don't care!'' Bruce yells out.

''No, no, we're putting together the team. The Hulk is the fire!'' Thor happily says, grasping his fist together.

''Your just using me to get to the Hulk-''