[32]

FREYA FEELS HELPLESS, Thor is missing an eye

FREYA FEELS HELPLESS, Thor is missing an eye. Both he and his sister have been knocked unconscious twice. Their bodies are tired and they gasp for air as Hela holds them up by their necks to watch Asgard fall to ruins. She was simply too powerful.

''You see? No one's going anywhere. I'll get that sword, even if I have to kill every single one of them to do it.'' Hela whispers in their ears.

The siblings groan in pain, watching as a battle erupts on the Rainbow Bridge.

They were utterly, and completely, helpless.

Suddenly, loud sounds erupt through the sky, and one loud voice booms through it.

''Your saviour is here!''

Thor and Freya's eyes widen, and they share a hopeful glance. The God let's out a chuckle, before Hela quickly elbows him in his back.

''It's a valiant effort, but neither of you ever stood a chance.'' The Goddess says as she flips her siblings around and wraps her fingers around their necks.

''You see, I'm not a queen or a monster.''

She wraps her arms tighter around their throats, leaving both Freya and Thor gasping for air.

''I'm the Goddess of Death.''

The Goddess of Love and War feels her consciousness slowly slip away.

''What we're you the Goddess of again?''

For a split second, Freya thinks she's already dead. Because she meets the eyes of her father right in front of her.

''And you're the God of..?''

She looks to her side, and catches a last glance of Thor, his eyes closed, before she also slips away.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Panting and groaning, Freya falls to in the grass she last saw her father alive

''I just told your brother that even when he had two eyes, he'd only see half the picture. You are no different.''