[18]

FREYA HASTILY LOOKS AROUND SHIELD HEAD-QUARTERS, ignoring the perplexed looks being shoot her way by agent in the hallway

FREYA HASTILY LOOKS AROUND SHIELD HEAD-QUARTERS, ignoring the perplexed looks being shoot her way by agent in the hallway. They inspect her large gown and their faces fall in shock when they see the one and only Goddess of Love and War smiling polity at them.

The Goddess brightly smiles when she sees a woman with a familiar bush of fiery red hair on the other side of the hall.

''Freya?'' Agent Romanoff asks in disbelief, a slight perplexed smile on her face as she quickly studies the Goddess' Asgardian appearance.

''Nat!'' Freya brightly exclaims as she wraps her arms around the redhead.

''What are you doing here?'' Natasha says as the two pull apart. ''What are your thoughts on that?'' The Goddess shoots back with a grin.

''Of course.'' Romanoff says with a chuckle. ''Have you seen him? Heimdall said this is where he's designated now.'' Freya frantically says as she looks around her.

''I think he's in his office. But be warned, he's very cranky.'' Natasha says with a chuckle.

Freya quickly turns to the redhead with furrowed eyebrows. ''He is? Why?'' The Goddess asks.

''Well, you and Thor's visit to London has been all over the news. He tries to hide it, but I know him too well.'' Natasha replies with a grin.

''Oh, dear. Is he angry?'' The Goddess quickly asks. ''God, no. You know he can never be angry at you.'' She chuckles back.

''Steve misses you, a lot. And now people are talking about you again, and he just gets reminded even more that you're not here.''

Freya suddenly smiles at the redhead's sincere tone and words, a slight blush on her cheeks.

''He's so in love, it's very annoying for his partner. I mean it just drives her crazy.'' Natasha rambles on as she rolls her eyes.

''Who's his partner?'' The Goddess quickly asks, feeling an emotion she never feels.

Jealousy.

''Me.'' The redhead replies, making Freya giggle and let out a silent breath of relief.

''Frey?''

The Goddess quickly turns around, a bright smile entering on her lips at the sight of Steve's look of disbelief.

''Hero!'' Freya squeals with a giggle as she runs towards the Captain quickly, Steve catching her easily in her arms as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Steve loudly laughs as he looks up at Freya's beautiful features. Natasha and some by standing agents grin widely at the Captain, who is normally quite reserved, changing his demeanour so quickly.

The Goddess quickly crashes her lips down into hers. Rogers quickly walks back in his office door before closing it with a loud thud, never breaking the kiss as she effortlessly holds her up.