[29]

FREYA STARES OUT OF THE large window in her room

FREYA STARES OUT OF THE large window in her room. Multiple ladies came in earlier to clean up both the Royal Sibling's wound. It's painfully silent, Thor sits next to Freya as the Hulk takes a bath.

''So.. how long have you been like that?'' Thor finally asks. ''Like what?'' The Hulk groans back.

''Like this. Big, and green, and stupid.''

''Hulk always Hulk.'' He shoots back, leaning forward in the water. His face is lit up by light from the window.

''How'd you get here?'' Freya finally asks, speaking up for the first time as she closely watches the wormholes in the sky.

''Winning.''

''You mean cheating, huh?'' The Goddess shoots back. ''Were they wearing one of these when you won?'' She asks, pointing between the chip in her and her brothers neck.

''How'd you arrive here?'' Freya groans in frustration.

Banner - or rather, the Inhuman who once was Banner - smashes his fist into the water, making it splash up. ''Quinjet.'' He simply spits out.

The Asgardian siblings share an exited look. ''Yes! Now, where is the Quinjet?'' Thor asks with a light smile.

Slowly, the Hulk walks out of the water, making both their eyes widen.

Freya quickly looks at the ceiling, a grim look on her face.

''Oh!'' Thor exclaims with a painful smile as he looks up. ''That's naked.'' He says.

''He's very naked. Mhm.'' The Goddess of Love and War sheepishly hums, when the Inhuman walks past them.

''It's... in my brain now.''

''It's imprinted in there.''

''Quinjet.'' The Hulk says, pointing through the vehicle outside, before he walks away again.

Their eyes widen as the siblings quickly walk to the window, looking at the ground exitedly.

Finally, the two spot the Quinjet near a pile of garbage. A large smile erupts on both their features.

''Yes! We're getting out of here!'' Thor exclaims.

''All three of us! Out of this.. this terrible, awful place!'' Freya grins widely. ''You're gonna love Asgard. It's big. It's golden. Shiny!'' She says, pacing around the room.

''Hulk stay.''

''No, no, no. Our people need us to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok.'' The God hastily says.

''Ragnarok?'' Hulk asks in confusion. ''The prophesied death of our home world. The end of days, it's the end of ever-''

With a loud yawn, the Inhuman cuts him off as he leans back into the bed.