[40]

IT'S PEACEFUL AND QUIET, so peaceful and quiet that Freya almost feels bad for barging into their lives with an idea to undo the end of the world

IT'S PEACEFUL AND QUIET, so peaceful and quiet that Freya almost feels bad for barging into their lives with an idea to undo the end of the world. But then again.. they can undo the end of the world, so it's most definitely worth it.

Tony Stark smiles at his daughter - turned 4 just a few weeks ago - as he picks her up.

''So, we're going to-''

He trails of when he meets the sight of Steve Rogers, staring carefully at him as he steps out a car.

Natasha and Scott on the other side, and someone else's leaning in to grab something out of said car.

Probably Freya.

Deciding on no reaction, Tony walks up the steps to enter his cabin. He turns around and returns Natasha's nod, before walking back again.

Not long after, Steve, Natasha, Freya and Scott follow him, not much to Tony's surprise.

In both Steve's and Freya's arms lay a baby and behind Freya runs a blonde little boy, - probably around Morgan's age - that is much to Tony's surprise.

''I see you've been busy, Cap.'' He mutters.

Steve would've smirked, but he doesn't have the energy and he's too tense and-

''Why don't you bring them- uh- inside.. with Pepper.'' Tony says, making Freya polity smile.

''Morgan, honey, will you show them inside?'' He asks.

The Goddess sends the Billionaire a sorrowful smile, before grabbing Joey from Steve's arms and walking inside with a baby on each hip and a boy running next to Morgan.

Safe to say, Pepper nearly dropped the plate she was cleaning.

A few minutes later, Freya walks outside again and upon seeing Steve, Natasha's and Scott's disappointed glances, she senses it's not gone too well.

''That's not how quantum physics works.'' Tony insists.

''Tony... we have to take a stand.'' Freya softly says, looking him directly in his eyes.

''We did stand. And yet, here we are.''

Freya sadly looks away, and Steve gives her hand a reassuring squeeze.

''I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife.. a daughter. But Steve and Freya have the same, and they're willing to do it.'' Scott pleads.