[02]

DR

DR. ABRAHAM ERSKINES' EYES WIDEN when he sees a blonde, young woman fighting of five men without effort.

The men had cornered Freya after she said goodbye to Steve, screaming at her to give them her purse. The Goddess refused, and the men started attacking her.

Of course, being the warrior she is, Freya fought them off with ease. ''That was quite impressive.'' The Goddess hears a man behind her say, she turns around with an awkward smile.

''thank you, sir.'' Freya says politely as she dusts of her dress. ''Are you an agent, for the SSR perhaps?'' Erskine asks.

The doctor knows full well she isn't, but seeing the woman's particular skills, he figures its all too well to have her on their side.

Abraham had also seen her talk with the two gentlemen, one of which the doctor thought might be good for his upcoming project. And he saw her manners, and driven will. So, Erskine thought she might come in handy.

The Doctor just had a feeling the woman is special.

''oh, no.'' the Goddess replies sweetly. ''And do you have any interest in becoming one?'' Erskine shoots back.

Freya pauses for a moment, she thinks about her life and family in Asgard. And then about her new friends, Steve and Bucky.

And eventually, Freya comes to an awnswer.

''yes.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

A few days later, Freya got promoted to agent and was now in charge of training the soldiers in Camp Lehigh, together with agent Peggy Carter

Peggy laughs hardly at the sight of Freya, punching a man hardly across the face after making some inappropriate comments, making him fall into the dirt.

The Goddess watches Steve with a smile as he laughs at her actions, before turning around towards Colonel Phillips.

''Agent Jones!'' he exclaims as he exits from the truck. ''I can see you're breaking in the candidates, that's good.''