[14]

FREYA QUICKLY FLIES over the rainbow bridge, hastily making her way towards Heimdall

FREYA QUICKLY FLIES over the rainbow bridge, hastily making her way towards Heimdall. Her blonde braid flutters in the wind behind her.

''Heimdall.'' The Goddess happily says, looking around in confusion when she does not see Thor anywhere.

''Where is Thor?'' Freya quickly asks, looking up at Heimdall worriedly. ''He is on Midgard.'' He replies softly.

''Midgard?'' The Goddess exclaims in shock. ''Why?'' She quickly asks, significantly raising her voice in shock.

''I fear I could not see Jane Foster on Midgard anymore, so Thor rushed over mere minutes ago.'' Heimdall replies.

''You could not see here? How is that possible?'' The Goddess of Love and War asks, her eyebrows furrowed deeply.

''I do not know, I-'' Heimdall starts but he quickly stops and he cautiously looks up. Freya immediately understands, quickly following after him as he steps upon his platform.

''Is he coming back, Heimdall?'' The Goddess asks as Heimdall twists at the Hofund, opening up the Bifrost.

''I believe he is.'' He replies, when suddenly a bright light takes over Freya's eyesight.

The Goddess smiles through herself when she sees her brother's cape through the light. But her smile quickly turns into a look of confusion when she sees another presence with him.

''We have to do that again.'' The brunette woman says in disbelief as she looks around with a smile.

''Brother?'' Freya with a smile, quickly studying the woman's feature. ''You've brought your lady friend!'' The Goddess happily exclaims as she runs over to the couple, lifting up her gown slightly to reveal her golden heels.

The woman's smile quickly falls and her eyes widen in bewonderment when she sees a Goddess, walking up to her with a smile.

''I-I'm Jane.'' She quickly says, stumbling over her words as a smile of disbelief enters her face.

''I am Freya.'' The Goddess replies with a bright smile. Freya quickly wraps her arms around Jane, taking the Doctor by full surprise.

Jane Foster freezes, before softly wrapping her arms out the Goddess, still looking in front of her with wide eyes.

''It is adequate to finally meet you!'' Freya happily exclaims, making Thor and Jane smile brightly.

''And brother, I see you've finally chosen for yourself for a change.'' The Goddess says as she walks over to her brother and pats him on his shoulder.

''Actually, sister, Jane is I'll.'' the God says sombrely, making Freya's eyebrows furrow.

''And I am not mistaking when I say that there are hospitals on Midgard?'' The Goddess of Love and War says as she looks between the couple with a perplexed smile.