Anthony

Helping Tiffany was definitely the highlight of my day. Seeing her room, and meeting her mom, everything was great.

"There he is! Man of the hour, Mr. Lover boy!" Cole pointed at me as I walked into David's room. I smirked at the guys: Gary, Jonesy, Cole, and David, as they sat on the couch in the living room.

"Bro, I'm so happy right now," I grinned at them. "What are the chances of me talking to Tiffany? I told you guys! This is my year!" I grabbed a Powerade out of the fridge, then walked over to sit on the edge of the couch. I watched them play Call of Duty, which was on the screen. Gary chuckled before he speaks.

"You also said that this year of your longtime crush on Tiffany was over." He countered.

"Well it's not a crush anymore, it's official. I like her." I smiled, then drank some of the blue-colored drink. Gary chuckled looking at me.

"Well good for you." He replied.

"I gotta see her, is she hot?" David asked.

"She's beautiful!" I spoke up. Gary responded with a nod.

"Yeah, she's actually pretty." He didn't have as much enthusiasm as me though.

"And guess who has her number now," I grinned. Cole chuckled, his hazel eyes looking at me.

"You."

"Yes! Me! Dude, like oh my god- She said she'd text me too! Like bro," I stood again. "I'm so happy, I feel like I could fly." I grinned. Cole chuckled, pushing his light brown curly hair out his eyes. He had it shaved on the sides but kept it long in the front. He had very tight curls thanks to his white mother and black father.

"Bro quit acting like a female. She's just a girl," David started when I interpreted.

"She's not just a girl."

"Definitely acting like a female, anyways, you've spent what, 2 years fantasizing about this girl, and now that you've spent about 3 minutes with her, it's like you're in love or something."

"Uh, it was actually 2 hours and 13 minutes," I said to him, making everyone give me a look.

"Nigga, shut up." David laughed, my shoulder pushing slightly. I chuckled at him.

"Anyways, David has a point. I mean, she was around her mum the whole time. I know I'm different around my mum, what's not to say she wasn't just being nice? Mate, you don't know her." Jonesy asked then shrugged. "I'm just saying, don't get your feelings hurt when she's not trying to talk to you." He finished his speech and relaxed leaning back on the couch.

I frowned, realizing he had a good point. I just had to hope it wasn't true. I sat back down on the edge and took the remote from Cole's hands.

"Aww, are you mad now?" He asked sarcastically, earning a middle finger from me. He laughed.

"Who's ready to get this beating?" I asked with a smirk, changing the conversation. They laughed as I gave a big fake smile and started to play the game.

000

"My username is Brownmane09," I typed to Tiffany as I arrived back at my dorm. I locked the door and yawned, plopping on the couch. The good thing about living in BakersVille, was that I had no roommates to worry about. My room was like an apartment. I had a mini kitchen that was connected to the living room but separated by an island. Then a balcony door to the left of the couch and living room TV. I also had my own washer and dryer, which came in handy all the time. Though, because I was on floor 6, that's why I had no roommates. Floor 3-1 had up to two people in the room.