Tiffany

Christmas break was finally upon us. It was time to relax and reflect. It was also a time that I usually stayed home, and spent time with my family. However, this time I had a boyfriend who craved to be with me, just as much as I wanted to be with him. So we solved the problem by planning a weekend get away in Houston. He picked me up, then we made our way to our penthouse Airbnb. It overlooked the city, and luckily for us, the owner found pity on us because we were college students, and gave us a discount. We were only staying 3 nights, and we paid $225 each.

We were currently getting ready to go to a lunch and explore downtown.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked watching as I freshened up my make up.

"I could really go for a Philly Cheesesteak." I looked at him.

"Ok," he grinned and took out his phone, to look for a place to get food.

000

We found a place called The Truck Yard  that had multiple different food including a spot for Philly cheesesteaks. We happily ate in the outdoor eating area.

"How is your technology plans going?" I asked. I knew he was up to graduate in the spring, while I had until the fall. I had to take a class they didn't offer in the spring, during fall semester and also get my teaching certification. I bit my sandwich allowing the roast beef and melted cheese satisfy my craving.

"I think its good...I think I want to make a company like Apple. Like, with everything being compatible, you know. But I also know that competition would be strong. Considering Apple and Samsung make great phones." He bit his chicken tender. "It's kinda hard honestly," he said softly. I pressed lips together.

"Well, something I like about Apple is security, and it's pretty straight forward. But I think the customization is a bit lacking. Maybe you could combine those two ideas and make a phone." he smiled at me was I spoke. "Or maybe you could make headphones, that is actually a phone. Like Siri, without the phone! You could get the phone service on your headphones and if you wanted like a visual, you could get these glasses!" I said excitedly blubbering my ideas. He grinned at me.

"You've amazing" he said and I blushed brightly and ate my food.

000

Later that night, Anthony and I decided to relax in the hot tub. Except, relaxing was with me straddling his lap, with my arms around his neck as we made out. He held me close as I ran, my fingers over his head. 

I could feel everything. His trunks were so thin and he was shirtless. His muscles flexed with every move he made to get closer to me. I could feel the heat growing under me, so I moved my hips slightly. He gripped my hips immediately, stopping my movements. I blushed and giggled as he kissed down my neck, to my cleavage, then back up to bite my shoulder. I gasped and giggled as he pulled a back.

"Tiffany, you're an enchantress." he said looking me over as music played in the background.

An enchantress huh? I thought as I grabbed the flute glass that held the pink champagne.

"I am?" I asked taking a sip. He hummed lowly, rubbing circles in my hips. I could still feel his hardness between us. I blushed at the thought of it.

"Yeah, when you're ready, I'm gonna take my time making you feel amazing." I blushed brightly. My lower half clenched, at the tone of his voice, and how he looked over me. I put the flute down and leaned against him, placing my hands on his chest.

"Well what if I was ready now?" I asked. He looked up at me curiously.

"Are you?" he raised a brow, his thumbs stopped their massage. "Because right now, I'd kiss all over your body," he started kissing my neck, "and lick you until your toes curl, and touch you while you ask for more," he gripped my ass as I took in a breath. "Then I'd take these sexy bottoms off and burry myself in you, making you cry out my name until the sun comes up." I shiver as he bites my neck gently. I moaned softly. "Are you ready for that Tif?" he looked up at me with his lustful eyes again. I wanted him to look at me like that all the time. It was full of desire, I didn't know someone could have. I blushed and swallowed. How do I respond to that?