Tiffany

I helped Anthony as we cross the threshold of his room. He stumbled with his eyes half closed as he leaned against me. I swallowed, not realizing how heavy he could actually be. But, it was worth it if he felt better. It turned out he had food poisoning. They gave him meds for his nausea, but also gave him sleeping meds in his IV to help him sleep through the night. It was strong apparently because as soon as he got in his SUV, he was out. Then waking him up to get to his dorm was like waking up someone in a coma, or at least that's what I imagined it like.

"Come on Anthony, " I encouraged. I stifled my yawn. It was 6 am and I was beat. He stumbled and leaned on me. His arms were around my neck as I closed and locked the front door. I blushed as I felt his breath tickling my neck as he leaned against me. I gave him more encouraging words until he rose sleepily. His usual animated eyes and smile were gone, replaced with the sandman's spell. He looked at me tiredly with hooded eyes. "Ok let's get you to bed," I spoke gently.

"Are you leaving?" he asked, his voice deeper than usual. It was a different side. I wasn't sure if I liked of him. He was too calm. Not making me laugh with his awful jokes, smiling at me, or even making me smile. It was as if he was just simply existing. Though, through the tiredness, I could see the gentleness of how he always looked at me. I knew he wasn't telling me to leave, instead, he was giving me a choice.

"No." I decided. "You can't be alone right now." His lip twitched upward, happy with my decision. "C'mon," I grabbed his hand and led him gently to his very bare room. "Anthony, you should really decorate," He hummed at me in response as I turned to him. "Where are your pajamas?" He raised a brow.

"I sleep in basketball shorts," he mumbled. Before crossing his arms grabbed the bottom of his shirt and took it off. I blushed brightly staring at muscles on muscles. He then unbuttoned his pants. Revealing the grey basketball shorts under. It was too much for me, so I quickly turned to give him privacy. I wondered how many girls he's undressed in front of to be so casual about it. I also wondered why he was snickering. "Tiffany, you're cute. I have shorts on. I'm not naked."

"Are you done undressing?" I huffed.

"Yes Princess," he teased.

"Good. Now, get in bed sick. Prince." I turned to point at his bed. He groaned.

"Are you gonna sleep with me... In the same bed?" He added watching me blush with satisfied sleepy eyes.

"No. I'm going to sleep on the couch." he pouted slightly.

"Ok. My spare shorts are in that drawer." he pointed as he sat. "I also have a spare comforter and pillow in the closet." I nodded but pointed at the bed again.

"Lay down," I stated. He pouted at me but does as I asked. I smiled pulling the covers over him. "Goodnight." I smiled softly.

"Goodnight," he smiled back. I got some clothes once Anthony let the meds do their job. I changed, use the bathroom then went to relax on the couch. Everything was great until I was awakened by a loud knock with the yell of "best friend."

Hell no.

With a huff, I got up, hoping her antics didn't wake poor Anthony. I looked at my watch, it was past noon.

Ok, at least it's not too early.

I opened the door and Mary's face was shocked.

"What are you doing here?"

"Anthony got sick last night, so I'm taking care of him. Did you need something from him?" I asked trying to be polite. Mary's face was shocked.

"Is he ok?" She was concerned. I mean, at least she cares about more than his genitals.