Tiffany

I stuck my tongue out after I took a shot of fireball. Holy crap, that was spicy!

"Another!" Jisoo cheered happily. Oh no, not again.

"I think I'm good," I said. Maybe I'm a mixed-drink type of person. I thought as Jisoo pouted.

"Come on Tiffany," she grabbed my hand. Was she drunk? I wondered as Mary told me to live a little while taking a shot like it was water. Was she even a real person?

"Party rule number one don't pressure people into doing things," Anthony said like the guard dog he was. He never left my side. Not that I minded. I was curious as to why Mary and Jisoo were being so nice to me suddenly; and while I didn't need his help, I was happy he was there.

"Please, one more?" Jisoo tried again as thunder clapped, making the power flicker. A couple of people screamed while others laughed.

"God said no," I chuckled as Anthony wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Do you want else something else to drink?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder. I blushed and look at him slightly.

"Um, is there like a drink area?" I could feel my heart beat faster at how close our faces were. I could smell the minty freshness of his breath and the heat coursing from his body.

"A bar?" he chuckled at me. I bump him with my elbow gently. He grinned. "Yes, there is a "drink area"," He teased standing tall and entwining our fingers.

"I'm going to make you walk the plank," I said as he pulled me away from the devious two.

"I'll gladly walk if you become my first mate." I gasped and blush furiously as we walked up to the bar. "What's up Damien," Anthony greeted the bartender. I think he was in my English 1 class freshman year.

"Howdy Antho, what will y'all be having?" He asked in a mock cowboy accent.

"I'm gonna get a rum and coke," Anthony said, and then they looked at me. I pressed my lips together and looked at Anthony who placed a hand on my back as if to encourage me.

" Um, do you have mixed drinks? Like something sweet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can make margaritas and daiquiris - I recently learned how to make lemon drops," he smiled. Anthony made a noise of approval.

"I think you'd like that. It's sweet, like lemonade," he said.

"Oh, I'll try that"' I said. I watched with fascination as Cowboy Damien started mixing and shaking, creating drinkable works of art.

"Here you go," he said. Mine was garnished with a slice of lemon and a sugar rim while Anthony's had a dried orange in it. I picked mine up and took a sip. My taste buds danced happily. I couldn't even taste the alcohol.

"Did you give me the virgin version?" I asked. Anthony grinned while Dameon laughed.

"Nope, it's good huh, Partner?" He leaned on the counter. I sipped more as the men grinned at my happiness.

"Yeah, it's really good," I said. "Can I taste yours?" I looked at Anthony. They looked at each other, then at me.

"I don't think you'll like it, but sure," He offered it to me. I took a sip and almost spit it out. It was spicy and bitter.

"Mm, delicious '' Damien teased, I made a mock pleased face with a nod.

"Masterpiece, good job Damien," I said sarcastically. Anthony laughed along with the bartender until he was summoned to the other side of the bar. I looked at Anthony handing him back his death drink. "I'm questioning everything about you now. Is your name even Anthony?"