Tiffany

I laid my head on Anthony's shoulder as we sat in a Tex-Mex restaurant. I held his hand lazily looking at the menu. I wasn't hungry, but I know Anthony was right, I needed to eat. I am happy he's with me now, though my mind wandered back to Daisy. She was our powerhouse singer and had so much to live for. She didn't deserve to go like that. I sighed heavily and swallowed.

I looked up at Anthony. He was nibbling on chips, rubbing his thumb on my hand. He wasn't sad. It was refreshing. I should eat.

I reached and grabbed a chip. He looked at me and smiled at me. I think I'll pay for dinner today. I made him worry so much. He's never been upset at me before, but when I walked out of the Music room, I saw the frustration on his face.

"Can I have a peach margarita," He asked the waiter. The waiter wrote it down while asking for his ID. I sat up with a slouch and watched. It must be nice to be 21. I could use a drink. I wanted the buzz that made me overly happy on Halloween.

"For you ma'am," I leaned against Anthony again.

"Sweet tea please" I said.

"Alright I'll be right back" he said. I looked up at Anthony. He looked at me and kissed my head. I smiled slightly, then frowned.

"I'm sorry I made you worry" I said.

"I understand, but next time...well next time you're having a hard time or you're sad, let me know. I thought you were kidnapped, or like you were pissed at me. I want to help you as much as I can. I'm yours, if you're sad, mad, happy; talk to me." he said, I blushed. He's mine? What a powerful statement to make. I nodded at him though.

"I will do better. I promise. I won't make you worry any more." I said. I sat up a little and pecked his lips. He leaned down and kissed me deeply. I blushed brightly.

Whoa. I thought as he moved his lips against mine. I felt myself grip his shirt, then he pulled back, then back to me, pecked my lips three more time. I opened my eyes to stare at him.

"I'm so glad you didn't get kidnapped," he said softly as I pressed my lips together. I smiled softly.

"Nope, you're stuck with me still, "I said softly. I bite my bottom lip. I wanted more. Another kiss, another touch - more.

Can I just ask for another kiss? Is that weird? My friend just died and I'm thinking of Anthony's lips. He was still watching me. Was that his plan? I was definitely distracted. I felt butterflies and my eyes softened. He smiled at me and I rested my head on his shoulders. I could feel my feelings growing.

"Here are your drinks." The waiter said placing our drinks down. We ordered 2 serving of steak fajitas. When the waiter left I decided to test my theory.

"Anthony?" I looked up at him.

"Yes?" he licks his lips after a sip of his drink. I looked at his lips then his eyes. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. I leaned into him, happy he understood what I wanted. When he pulled back he grinned.

"You're so shy when it comes stuff like that," he chuckled and popped a chip in his mouth. I blushed.

"Well you're so casual about it," I sipped my drink. "I haven't had thousands of lovers." I finished blushing.

"Babe, it's not a bad thing. It's cute actually," I huffed suddenly irritated.

"Maybe I want to be sexy," I countered. Did he always think I was just cute?

"You are, trust me," he replied. I paused and peaked at him. He was looking at me a little different than usual. It was lustful, like he'd take me right here and now. I looked away with a bright blush.