Tiffany

Anthony and I got back to the dorm an hour or so later. I walked into his room, and Anthony, like the romantic he was, lit some candles and had chocolate-covered strawberries and wine to go with them. I grinned at him as he places a red gift bag in my lap. I smiled up at him. He looked excited. So I smiled putting my wine down. I was trying to calm my nerves. I was planning to have sex and I was nervous.

"There is a card in there, but you can read it later," he smiled sitting next to me.

"Ok,'' I replied and moved the gift paper. I gasped, then laughed pulling out a grant fluffy blanket. I giggled looking at him.

"You're always cold," he repeated what he said earlier. I giggled and hugged it. It was very soft and I assumed would keep me warm.

"Thank you," I said.

"Keep going," He encouraged. I grinned softly, putting my blanket down and diving back into the bag. I grabbed a box, and smiled softly opening it. I took in a breath as I stared at a glass heart with a white painted outline picture of us. Below the picture was the date of us being officially a couple engraved in it. "My best friend, My love." it read. I looked at him. He was watching me with gentle eyes. I put it down and threw my arms around him.

"Anthony, thank you." I sniffled and he held me close.

"You like it?" he asked in my neck.

"I love it," I cupped his face and kissed him. I loved him so much. "Anthony, let's make love," I blushed as I spoke. His eyes widen slightly.

"Seriously," he asked. I nodded.

"I want to be with you, fully," My heart races as he suddenly kisses me.

000

(The spicy starts here, if you don't want to read that, then keep strolling until another note appears)

After he blew out all the candles, Anthony and I stood in his room our lips going over each other feverously. Our hands roamed, touching every part that we could. It was like one of us was going to disappear. He cups my behind and squeezed me gently. I shivered.

"Sit down," he said gently. I nodded, doing as he asked while blushing brightly. He kneeled in front of me and grabbed my foot gently. He pulled my boot off then kissed my leg, and up. Then he did the same to the other to where my skirt stopped. Then he kissed up my body, over my tummy and my breasts, my neck, then my lips. I giggled softly and leaned into him. He smiled standing. He took off his shoes, then pulled his shirt over his head. I blush brightly. I've seen him shirtless countless of times now, but it was different this time. He was shirtless for me. I swallowed as I wondered if I should take mine off too. I didn't know what was next.

"Tif, relax baby," he said noticing my tenseness. I nodded and then swooned when he kisses me. I laid back as he climbed over me. I hummed as our tongues moved with each other. My hands moved over his shoulder, to his back, to his chest, enjoying the smoothness of his skin. I could feel my body starting to heat up. It was too hot, temperature and mood-wise. I wondered if Anthony knew I was hot because he untucked my shirt from my skirt. I blushed brightly as my stomach flexed. I took in a breath as I felt his butterfly touches on my exposed stomach, slowing making their way up til they were at the base of my bra. I gave myself a pep talk.

This is what I got this bra for. I pulled my lips back, panting softly as I looked up at him. He straddled me this time, looking over my face, and body, then back to my face.

"Take it off?" he asked. I nodded sitting up and holding my arms up lamely. He laughed softly at my actions.

"I swear you are so cute," he said. There was that word again. I frowned.