Tiffany

"Oh Tiffany, you still look so sad," My mom said softly as we pulled into our driveway. I sighed softly. I wished I could have just stayed with Anthony.

"I am sad, but it's ok," I said. Being almost 3 hours away from the man who made me feel like I could fly was tough.

"I remember when I first met your father, I knew he'd be the one I was going to marry. I fell in love with him instantly. 25 years later, here we are." she grinned. I smiled softly. "Don't worry you'll see him again honey." I nodded, "I am starving," she said. "Let's grab Callum so we can get something to eat," she added getting out. I rolled my suitcase following my mom who was saying she wanted chicken, alfredo. But before I could reply to her about her delicious idea; I paused at the door with wide eyes. My dad was standing at the entrance holding a bouquet of flowers, smiling at me. Callum stood next to him smirking, watching as I let go of my bag. I ran full speed and jumped on my dad.

"Dad! You're home!" I cried holding him. The chocolate-toned man grinned, hugging me tightly.

"Hi sugarplum," he kissed my cheek and I just held him crying. We were finally together again.

000

Lunch was great. I found myself staring at my dad as if he's disappeared any moment. He was deployed back to back. He didn't look very different though. He just looked tired. I was happy he was back before Christmas.

"Tiffany, I heard that your club has been performing more," he looked at me as he ate some of his lasagna.

"Yeah! We actually performed for Parents Day and Carrie got a spot during one of the basketball halftime show!"

"The basketball? Anthony plays basketball right?" he asked. I blushed. Oh yeah, Dad hasn't met him yet.

"Yeah, he's really talented. He's good at math too. He's studying computer science and business."

"Yeah, he's really good at math." Callum voiced. "He helped me study for my test"

"Well, he sounds nice. I'll come to your performance. I'll get to meet him then," Dad grinned.

"You'll love him, he's sweetie," Mom smiled. "Honestly they remind me of us." she gave Dad my goo-goo eyes. I knew I was going to have headphones on tonight.

000

Later that night I was on a FaceTime call with Anthony, he was putting lotion on since he was fresh out of the shower. I watched his muscles flex as he moved, then looked at hairs that were trailing down to the unspoken place I had felt earlier today. I blushed as I wondered what it looked like.

"Wha-oh, you're blushing, what's going on over there?" he asked, picking up his phone. I bit my bottom lip, deciding to be bold.

"I was just enjoying the show,"

"Oh, you like this?" he smirked, I could literally see his ego rise.

"It's not bad," I looked at my nails and he laughed as I said, "I've seen better."

"Oh really," he said as I smirked with a nod. "Who?"

"Well I guess I should have told you; I have a basketball player boyfriend"

"And you decided to not tell me?" he gasped in mock shock.

"You didn't ask. Anyway, one day we were in a hot tub and while he was getting out, he was glistening and his trunks were lower than normal," I blushed. "It was pretty sexy." he hummed.

"So you like me wet?" I bit my thumb with a blush "Well you looked good too,"

"It was almost a one-piece, " I said.

"So," he laid in his bed, "You looked sexy as hell wet," my jaw dropped slightly. Do I end this conversation now? I knew I was wanting to explore more with Anthony, so licked my lips and said.

"Well I liked swimming," I shrugged coyly. " I enjoy being wet, especially if I'm with you." his jaw dropped and I smiled satisfied. "Well goodnight," I said,

"Huh? Wait, why?" he said sitting up. I blushed. I've lost all my bravo.

"I'm tired," I stood and walked to my bed.

"Well ok... Wait, it's midnight," he said looking at his Apple Watch, I smiled. "Happy birthday!" he grinned. I smiled.

"Thank you,"

~~~~

Hellooooo

I'm back in Texas! I'm going to double-upload today because I was supposed to upload this chapter yesterday but that drive killed me. I just needed some me time, you know?

I don't know if anyone cares but Tif is a Capricorn! Her birthday is December 22nd. 

Ok, I'm going to eat breakfast with my family, then upload the next chapter.

OH, I was "vlogging" my trip, so if you're interested in my life or want to know anything else about me, all my social media is JustAdrianna1. I stream on Twitch and upload YouTube videos and I'm active on Tiktok and Instagram.

~Adrianna