Epilogue

April

Tiffany

School with out Anthony was a pretty lonely one. Of course I had my friends and strangely Mary and Jisoo; but it wasn't Anthony. He was released from the hospital a week later and had physical therapy every other day so he had to do school at home. I went to visit him every other week to check on him. Each time I went, he'd improve some. Honestly, I was impressed at now the quickly human body could heal.
I kissed his face as we kissed happily in his bed. His shirt was off as we moved with each other. Stripping as we danced in the bed until I ended in his lap, kissing his neck.
"I love you, " he breathed as our lips connected again. I smiled happily as he flipped us, finally having a condom. He settled between my legs as he looked at me as I smiled up at him.
"I love you too," I breathed and gasped when his hips moved slowly, filling me up with an overwhelming joy. The vulnerability of our love surrounded me as we moved in sync, shouting to the world that we belonged with each other.
___________
May

When May came, I got to sit in the audience with our families to watch Anthony walk across the stage. The crowd cheered happily as he waked, not only from him being adored by most people, but also because of his survival. I grinned happily watching, I took a picture of him when he walked by our section, grinning from ear to ear.
After the graduation, we went to the Dallas Fine Cuts again - were started for everything me. Who would have known in just 9 months, my life would change. It was filled with the thing I swore I didnt want or need.
With love.
I rested my head on Anthonys shoulder, holding his hand.
"Too bad we can't go to Power this Sunday, "Anthony said then looks at me as I smiled.
"We'll go when you visit me, "I said and kissed him, excited for where our life would take us.

June
Anthony

June came and my parents finally trusted my ability to drive long distances. With my new found freedom, I decided to make my way to San Antonio to surprise my love. I never that thought my crush would sky rocket like it did. It was the best thing that has happened to me. Being in love was wonderful feeling that I wanted to feel for the rest of my life. With Tiffany, I knew I'd feel it forever.
I parked in front of her house and got out the car holding roses. I greeted her father who was fixing a car.
"How are you feeling?" he asked.
"Good, I'm able to run two miles now," I grinned as he shook my hand.
"That's good to hear. Tif should be in her room," he said. I grinned and went inside. I greeted her family then went to her room. I knocked on the door and grinned at my woman who was still in her pajamas.
"Anthony!" she cheered and hugged me tightly. I laughed and kiss her head.
"I wanted to surprise you," I grinned.
"Consered me surprised!" She giggled and pulled me down to the lips I planned to kiss for an eternity.
~~~~~~~
The End

For now, I haven't decided if I wasn't to create a second book yet. If I did, what would you want to see happen to  Tiffany and Anthony. Or maybe you're interested in a different character? I personally love Cole and wouldn't be opposed to writing his story. Let me know what you think!

Here is a drawing of Tif! I'm uploading the drawing video to TikTok

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me. In just 3 months, we achieved 948 reads and 144 votes. That's so close to 1000 reads. That's amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will see you in drawing updates or in a different novels. Until then,

I love you,

Adrianna