Tiffany

Crap. Crap. Fuck! His whole car was stolen! Grand theft auto! And his dad is pissed and hates me! I just want the earth to open up and swallow me!
Anthony gave me a tired look. Maybe I said too much. I know his mood wasn't the best at that moment and me being negative probably wasn't helping.
"Can we just," he sighed again. "Ok, yes this is a sucky situation, but I have insurance so," He rubbed his face, dropping my hands. I frowned and sat next to him. He kept his face covered as he breathed. I leaned against him.
I felt partly to blame, I'm the one that suggested Houston. I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I held them in and started kissing his neck, then ear, then fingers, and wherever else was available for my lips to touch. He peaked at me.
"You're being cute," he said, then moved his hands down and leanned over to kiss me. I blushed, but leaned into him. His lips were softer than usual. He was chewing on them earlier, I wonder if it was a massage for them.
"It's ok love," he said softly when he pulled back. "Let's just chill," he said. I nodded and leaned against him.
"I bet I can beat you at, Mario Kart, " I said. He smirked competitively.
"You're on,''

___________

The next day we ordered breakfast and ate in bed. Apparently his parents were on their away to get us. I had called my mom to tell her what happened and she was upset with us. I sighed softly as I grabbed the maxi dress I picked out for today. I slipped it over my head, then started putting my stuff away.
I had to spend the night at Anthony's house because Anthony's dad said "her mom is just going to have to pick up " so she was coming Monday morning. I've discovered that I don't really like his dad.
Not to mention he had made the ride to Killeen so awkward. He yelled at Anthony about the car and about how "irresponsible" he was. His mom had to calm him down; then he wouldn't even look at me. It was like I didn't exist. It was annoying but I didn't care about how he made me feel. I was upset he was capable of making Anthony's kind eyes harden, his jaw set, silent and distant. I could literally feel the anger radiate off him. I wanted to fix it. I just didn't know how.

___________

We stopped at a gas station that was connected to a subway because his mom had to use the bathroom. Anthony unbuckled his seat belt and I put my phone away. I had been researching jokes to tell my upset man.
"Tif, let's go in,"  he said to me. I quickly hopped out, not wanting to be in the car with the Grinch. He came to me and I grabbed his hand. He still looked pretty forlorn. I pressed my lips together before I cleared my throat before walking through the door he held opened for me.
"Knock knock," I said lamely. His eyebrow came together while he looked at me. We were in the candy aisle.
"What?" he asked.
"Sir, knock, knock," I walked backwards, knocking on his chest gently. He sighed, but looked slightly amused.
Excellent.
" Who is there?"
"Razor," I said innocently.
"Razor who?"
" Razo-hands up! This is a stick up'' I pointed my finger at him in a gun "pew pew" I added, he stared at me then snorted with a chuckle with that smile I loved.
"That was terrible." he laughed. I grinned him and held my hands behind my back with happiness.

___________

I have been to Killeen, but we never went by Anthony's house. I stared shocked at the house on the outskirts of Killeen. They had to build this house from the ground up. It was gorgeous! With a four car garage and was two stories.
"Anthony, we need to go to the isnuserced place, while they are open. Don't be making no plans," his father stated as we parked in the garage. Anthony sighed. "Tiffany, you don't mind staying with Anita do you?" He actually acknowledged me. He had the same smile as Anthony, but it looked better on his son. He was smiling as if for the last 4 hours he didn't act like I didn't exist. He was fake. But I could also be fake.
"No problem, " I replied with a dazzling smile. If he was going to hate me, I was going to be so nice to him that he'd feel guilty for being rude.

___________

"Do you cook Tiffany?" Mrs. Anita asked. When our men left, we were sitting in the dinning room eatting a snack,
"I dabble, Anthony actually been has teaching me alot." I replied. Was it weird to talk to her about Anthony? She smiles sweetly.
"My boy can cook! He helps me out alot, ever since he could walk and talk. "Mommy, I wanna help." she mocked with a smile. I giggled imagining little Anthony. "He treats you good?" she asked curiously "If that's an uncomfortable question, I'm sorry" she said as my face heats up.
"You're fine. He is actually amazing" I smiled. "He is so kind and caring. He respects my boundaries." I smiled at her. She nodded. "He's my first serious boyfriend. But I can't imagine a future without him," I spilled out. She was smiling.
"Between me and you, I knew he was serious about you. He called and asked me how to ask you out! " She giggled. "I was happy because Anthony is like his father- they both are faithful and don't do titles unless they are serious." So, was Anthony was serious about Jisoo? I wondered. "But you're the only girlfriend I've met. I think its because he loves you " She smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat. "Well, I'm still hungry. Wanna help me cook?'
"Sure," I smiled. We went into the kitchen and she took out the ground turkey.
"Spaghetti or burgers?"
"Burgers," I said instantly. She smiled at me and we got to work. I was dicing the onions, when a question popped into my head.
"Mrs. Anita, what made you decide to only have one baby?" I asked.
"Well," she smiled sadly. "It wasn't by choice. My pregnancy with Anthony was very hard. It had came to the point that I almost died during child birth and Anthony's heart rate dropped so low," she frowned. "The doctors had said it would be too dangerous to have another one, so I had a hysterectomy." I gasped.
"I'm so sorry," I said "I'm happy you are here still, " She smiled softly.
"It's ok. God gave me a second chance, and I got my child. I'm happy with just one. I give him all my wisdom and love, " she grinned at me.

___________

I giggled as Anthony embraced me when he came home. He was like a puppy, giving me affection right when he saw me. He kissed my cheek repeatedly then grinned at me.
"Hi," he said, I wiped my hands on a towel, and turned to him.
"Hi yourself, " I stood on my toes to kiss his lips. He pulled me into a deeper kiss. I loved kissing him.
I love him.
"It smells good in here," he said when he pulled back. "Are you cooking?
"Oh no, I'm assisting. Your mom literally just went to the bathroom." He made an "oh" face and I smiled and pecked his neck.
"You're in a better mood. Did you and your dad make up?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Eh," he shrugged. "This our relationship " he lets me go and went to the fridge.
"Have you ever, like, talked to him about it?"
"Only 21 years of my life Tif, " he said curtly.
So it's a sensitive topic. Interesting.
"Uncle Richard and Jacob used to fight all the time, then they went to therapy and now it's better. Maybe you and him could do father-son therapy." I suggested.
"Therapy?" He spoke dryly. I nodded. He looked pretty blank.
"Oh, well, I'm going to go pee, I'll be back" he said and walked off. I frowned, watching him leave.
~~~~~
Hiiii, told y'all I'd be back!

My trip so far is nice! Mississippi is a interesting place. I do not agree with the politics, but this is the only place I've found Miraculous Lady Bug merch and the only place I was able to get a Spider-Man cup from the movie theater! (Which I have my thoughts about but we're here for a fun time, not politics) I've seen Spider-Man 2 time and let me say, it's the best one hands down! I love me some Miles! Has anyone else seen in?

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will see you all tomorrow ❤️

~Adrianna