Tiffany

I walked into my dorm, with tired eyes. My mom just dropped me off and I ended up crying once again. It's not that I didn't want to be here, it was just that I almost died here. I think anyone would be a little hesitant to be here. Especially with people I couldn't trust.

Jisoo and Mary watched as I walked across the room to mine. I wasn't going to speak if they weren't- I wasn't going to worry about it. It wasn't my fault they were immature. I didn't even act on Anthony and my relationship. He started it.

Speaking of Anthony, he was currently out with Gary and Cole. And my other friends were either studying or they hadn't made it back yet. It was Sunday, so most people were preparing for class tomorrow. They had plenty of time to get back.

For once, I had alone time. It was weird. Anthony and I spend a lot of time together and the music club also took up a lot of my time. I felt like I should be doing something, but I decided to take some time for me; especially since I was cramping. I grabbed my shower caddy and made my way to the bathroom. Once again ignoring the devious two and went to the bathroom. I took my time, shaving my legs and armpits, I washed my scalp and box braids as well as exploiting. I then did a facial and took my stuff back to my room. Once I was in my room, I cleaned up a bit, then put on my lotions. By the time I finished my spa day, it was 8 pm and I could feel my body ready for bed. I stretched and put on my black pajama shorts, my black sleeping bra, and pajama shirt. I touched my stomach debating if I should prepare for the inevitable flow, but I decided against it, not feeling like crossing the two anymore.

I got in bed and turned on a movie. As I relaxed in bed, I heard a knock. at the main door as I relaxed in. The walls were so thin here, it was kind of annoying. I paused my move to see who was at the door. I heard Mary laugh and a deeper voice. I sat up a bit curious.

"I came to see Tiffany." The male said after a laugh. I perked. Anthony.

"I think she's sleeping. But you can watch this movie with us." Jisoo said with a smile in her voice. I got up quickly. No! I'm not sleep! I thought. I sprayed perfume on myself really quick as he started talking again.

"It is kind of late," he said. "But I haven't seen her yet. If she's sleep I'll just head back to my room."He said. His voice was closer to my room, so I cracked the door. Their eyes turned to me. I looked Anthony over. He looked so handsome. He wore a black shirts, black ripped jeans, Jordans and a gold chain. His hair was tapered and he also wore a watch. He held a Cheesecake Factory bag. He blinked, this his eyes softened as he half smiled at me.

"Hey," he said. I reached out and grabbed his hand. I pulled him into my TV lit room. "Bye," he said over his shoulder as he was pulled into my room. I locked the door then turned to him. I smiled and went into his arms. He smelt so good, causing me to cuddle into his warm body. He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed my hair, then forehead lovingly.

"I brought you a cheesecake. I didn't know which you'd like, so I just got a couple different sauces," he kissed my cheek. I smiled happily. Was this what it was like to have a boyfriend? I wondered again as I pulled back to smile at him.

"Lets spit it,"

000

Anthony and I ended up cuddling and falling asleep in my twin xl bed. And while I enjoyed him being with me, it was cramped, and I was also cramping like a mother! I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 a.m.. Anthony had class at 8 p.m., so he needed to wake up anyways. I turn to look at him. He was sleeping peacefully, his long lashes feathered his smooth bronzed shin. He was beautiful, and he was in my bed. I smiled softly and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Anthony," I said shaking him slightly- his face scrunched and her grunted a "mm?"I giggled. "You gotta wake up so you ready for school, "I said. He hummed and hugged me.

"I'd rather stay here," he grumbled. I giggled and kissed his head.

"Well, I need to take some medicine, and get ready myself."

"Medicine?" he opened his eyes at that.

"Yup," he placed a hand on my forehead, looking puzzled. I hid my laugh as he stared at me. He was so sweet.

"You don't have a fever," he said full of sleep. It sent a shiver down my spine.

"I know, " I replied and stood stretching. I opened my blind.

"Oh... Tif, don't freak out," he said as I turned. Instant modification. I stared at the blood on the bed. While it wasn't a huge stain, it was enough to make my heart sink. Holy fuck.

"I'm sorry," I blurted. This has never happened to me before. Well, the stain, duh, what girl hasn't? But in front of another person? Particularly the guy I liked?

Happy Monday! I thought as my eyes filled with tears. I wanted to just fall through the floor.

"Tif it's ok." he said as he noticed the tears in my eyes. I sniffled and looked away from him. I cursed at myself as he grabbed my shoulders. "Honestly, it's all good. It happens," he said softly. My eyes filled more at his kind words. Anthony was perfect. "Noo," he hugged me as my bottom lip trembled. I hid my face in his chest to calm myself down.

"This is the second time you've witnessed my period." I groaned. He chuckled.

"It's ok, it's honestly nothing to be upset about." he pulled back looking at me. "It comes with the relationship territory, right? Soon we'll be farting in front of each other, pooping without spraying. " he grinned as I giggled. He wiped my eyes and pressed his forehead to mine. "It's ok," he repeated. I smiled gently and stood on my toes to attach my lips to his, he seemed shocked at first but leaned down to kiss me back.

This was our third kiss and we weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend yet. I thought he'd ask while at six flags but he didn't. Did he not want the title? I wondered as I wrapped my arms around his neck as our kiss deepened.

What do I do if he doesn't? My eyes fluttered open as he pulled back. Our lips popped and he smiled at me. I blushed brightly

"I'll see you later?" he asked holding me still. I nodded at him not worried about our status right now. Right now I was happy. I knew he liked me, and I knew I liked him and right now, that was enough.

~~~

I just want y'all to know I almost went to bed. But then I was like "Oh snap! I didn't upload!" I think my ten days are done, but I honestly just like uploading every day. I hope you guys like it too! 

I'm going to go to bed, but I'll see you soon!

Goodnight

~Adrianna