Tiffany

November

Anthony texted me he was on his way at 8 o'clock on the dot. I was surprised he left so promptly, but I was also excited. According to his ETA, he should be arriving at my house in 30 minutes or so, and I was a wreck. Once he texted me, I made sure he had fresh towels, pillows, and everything was organized in the downstairs guest room.

Once everything was organized, I rushed to the kitchen where my mom was preparing dinner at 9 in the morning. She, apparently, planned a BBQ kickback. I knew it was because she knew Anthony loved ribs and she wanted my Aunt to meet him. But that was neither here, nor there. I needed advice.

"Mom, should I wear the black overall dress or a normal dress?" I asked. She looked at me amused. Though, I wasn't sure what was funny. I was literally having a crisis!

"Where are y'all going?" she asked.

"The movies and maybe the riverwalk," I replied. She hummed.

"It's going to be warm, so maybe an overall dress. What shoes are you wearing? "

"Converse if it's the overall dress." I play with the end of my braids.

"Ok," she smiled at me. "I can't wait to see Anthony. I told you he liked you." she grinned

"You did, " I nodded and sighed. I wonder how he was doing with the drive.

"You should probably get dressed, "She giggled at me.

"Right!" I agreed and rushed to my room. As soon as I finished putting my hair half up, my phone vibrated.

"I'm here," Anthony said. My heart skipped a beat as I smiled. I looked in the mirror while I sprayed perfume. My makeup was done naturally since there would be a lot of walking today. My black overall dress sat on top of a white short-sleeved shirt. I then walked out of my bathroom and rush down the stairs, holding the rail so I wouldn't trip.

"He's here!" I called. As Callum yelled back "He?" I feel my heart flutter as I walk out the front door and saw him. He was smiling as he stepped out of his car. He was wearing a black shirt with a black and white flannel, black jeans, and matching Nikes.

We match. I thought as I walked to him with excitement. I grinned throwing my arms around his neck. I squealed when he picked me up, spinning us. He smelled so good and his touch made goosebumps rise on me. I giggled when he put down me and looked at me.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hi," he grinned.

000

"Your house is really nice, "Anthony said as we relaxed in my room. I had introduced him to my brother, who seemed a bit surprised I had a boy over, while mom gave Anthony a huge bear hug, asking him about his drive.

"Thank you," I sat on my bed while he lounged in my desk chair. It was crazy he was in my room: my personal room. The room with multiple musician's posters and girlie quotes that I never took down from highschool. While it was a little embarrassing, I was more happy that he was here. He didn't flake out.

"What's our plan for today?" he asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to one of the theaters that you don't have in Killeen, like the Alamo Draft House, then maybe check out the mall," I shrugged softly, wondering if he liked that idea. He nodded with a smile.

"What movie?" he asked.

"Um, I just figured we could go up there and see what is playing. " He whistled.

"Going against the rules are we Ms. Fountain?" he teased. I blushed and bite my lip bottom.

"Well, the guy I like is spending the night at my mom's house and we're not married. I think all rules are out the window," he grinned at me.

"Touché,"

000

"I got a date, "Anthony said as we walked hand in hand into the Alamo Draft House, I peer at him to see his phone pointed at me. I blushed as he continues. "She's looking good too, " I laughed softly and flipped my hair holding my head high.

"Boy, who said this was a date?"

"Me," he said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Then I guess it must be. Stay tuned to see if he gets a second," I grinned at his Phone. He flipped the camera with a smirk.

"I will," he said confidently. I giggled and held his arm happily.

I felt interesting, I knew was pretty simple, but I felt happy he wanted me on his social media. I mean, he wasn't a celebrity, but people defiantly knew who he was. Considering he was an athlete and spokesperson for the team. He was confident in us, in me and he posted us together. He kissed my head and I smiled happily.

Was this what it was like to have a boyfriend?

000

After the movies, we walked around the mall that was next to the Alamo. It was crazy to think that there was a battle here, and now we were drinking Milkshakes in an H&M. Anthony was trying on a blazer coat, but as he's mentioned before, his arms were too long.

"The color is nice," I said about the olive green.

"You think?" he asked turning to me. I nodded.

"I don't know what you'd wear with it though," I admitted, he looked at himself in the mirror again.

"Maybe an all-white fit, or maybe light beige paints with chestnut shoes." I sipped my drink with a smile.

"Fashionista," I said, he grinned at me and posed. I laughed. "Do a catwalk" I took out my phone. He set his face and walked with the swagger of a cat. I grinned at him with a laugh. "On my gosh, you are cute," I said as if I just noticed it. He gasped slapping his cheeks.

"I am!" he cheered exaggeratedly. I shoved him playfully.

000

After our window shopping spree, we walked out to the Alamo. Anthony looked at it with his hands on his hips. I chuckled watching him. While I've been here multiple times, I respected the newness to Anthony. I took a couple of pictures of his excited face.

"You know, people died here and were out here just willy-nilly," he said. He took a picture of the building.

"Uh-huh," I laughed softly when my name was called. I turned to see one of my friends from high school. "Hey, Aaliyah!" I grinned as the blonde hugged me.

"Iffy!" Her son yelled reaching to me. I squatted and hugged Harold.

"How are you girlie?" She asked looking at me when I stood.

"I'm good, this is my date, Anthony," I motioned to the male. He smiled and waved. She grinned at me. We shared a knowing look, I had told her about him when we went to the movies the other day. We then giggled.

"Girl let me get out of here," She laughed. " See you. Bye Anthony," she waved at us. Harold waved bouncing alongside his mom the only way a three-year-old would. I grinned and looked at Anthony who pulled me into an embrace.

"It's so nice here." He said happily. I giggled at his boyish grin. I tapped his nose and replied.

"I'm glad you're having fun,"

~~~~~

Hi everyone!

I'm back at work today. (-_-) Don't get me wrong, I like being a art teacher, but waking up early is crazy. I woke up at 6:30 today.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Tomorrow you guys will meet more characters! 

Also, once again, thank you for your support! It means a lot to me.

~Adrianna