Tiffany

January

The rest of the Christmas break went by smoothly. My dad bought me a used Royal blue Toyota Corolla for my birthday. I finally had the freedom to do what I wanted - well almost. I wanted to visit Anthony, but my Dad did not like his dad, which meant he didn't trust me to be there. So I had to endure being on break without being with Anthony physically. We FaceTiimed every night, but it wasn't the same as kissing him, smelling him, or hugging him. That was why I was ecstatic that we were finally about to start the spring semester.

I was the first to arrive at the dorm out of my roommates, it was Saturday, and I honestly didn't expect to see Merial or Jisoo until tomorrow. I sat on my bed and texted my man.

I'm back. 2:31 p.m.

Dad and I are 20 minutes away. I can't wait to see you. <3 <3 2:32 p.m.

I smiled happily and went to my bathroom. His dad was dropping him off since he didn't get his car yet. After the game at the end of the month, his dad and his mom were going to come to get him and use the insurance money to get him a new car.

After using the bathroom, and putting on perfume, Anthony texted me that they were here. I smiled and grabbed my jacket to put over my white shirt. I wore a grey jacket with matching sweats. I texted him that I was walking over.

I hum happily as a thought crossed my mind. I was officially one of those people who always wanted to be around their boyfriends.

000

At Anthony's room, I knocked at his door. I was slightly surprised to see his dad still here.

"Tiffany, I was wondering when you'd show, " He opened the door wider. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be friendly or not, so I just press my lips together in an awkward smile. Anthony stood and smiled at me. My heart fluttered as he walked to me.

"I was just telling Anthony that this is it. Do you graduate this semester too?" he asked.

"Oh no, I graduate in the fall. I have to do observations and stuff," he nodded.

"Have you looked into schools?" He asked. Was he actually this interested in my future? I wondered and I nodded, telling him I was already approved at an elementary school.

"See, Tiffany was already started thinking of her career. You need to start training more. My buddy has already told me that the Rockets are going to be looking for a new player." I frowned as Anthony sighed.

"Dad, my company," he mumbled.

"Time management son. Why not have a paying job with benefits until your business is booming? I'll be the first to invest, but you need to get a job after you graduate," he looked at his watch. "Alright I'm going to head out.," he said. "Walk with me Anthony," he said. Anthony sighed softly.

"I'll be back," he said. Anthony's dad waved at me as the two walked out. I looked around and smiled happily. I took off my shoes and went to the fridge to grab some water. I was finally with Anthony again. Surprisingly his room still smelt of him, even after he's been away for 3 weeks. I sipped the bottle of water and went to sit down. I turned on the TV and watched Ridiculousness before Anthony walked back in.

"Hello," He looked at me. I grinned, standing to walk into his arms. He held me close. I couldn't find my excitement any longer; grinned and jumped up. He grabbed my thighs to wrap around his waist.

"God, I missed you, Tif," he kissed my cheeks, and face repeatedly, I laughed.

"I missed you too," I bit my bottom lip, as he held me sitting on the couch. I blushed and leaned down to kiss him, holding his face gently with my hands. He kissed me back. His hands rested on my waist as mine cupped the back of his head gently as our tongues connected. The feeling ignited me, making me want more. I wanted stuff I'd never wanted with a man before. I wanted all of him, and to give him all of me. I giggled happily as I pulled back, he looked at me curiously.

"I know how Jisoo and Mary feel now," I breathed, leaning against him, my arms resting on his shoulder, as my hands played with his fro. He looked completely taken by me.

"What's that?" He asked huskily.

"How crazy they are about you. I've been attacked by the curse," I leaned forward and pecked his lips, he half smiled with a chuckle.

"I only want you," he replied and kissed me deeply and passionately. I moan softly, as he cupped my backside, arching my back to push into his hands. I then pulled back and unzip my jacket as I got too warm. He started kissing my neck, massaging the grip full her had as he sucked gently. I breathed out softly as my hips move against him. He groaned then pecked my lips.

"I'm under your spell too, I can never get enough." He said softly. I blushed brightly and kissed him again. Disappearing into our bubble.

000

"Oh, Tif," Anthony said. After our makeout, we were lounging on the couch. I felt giddy because I let him touch my breasts. Over the shirt, but I still felt accomplished. My body was still tingling from the touch, I licked my swollen lips looking up at him.

"Yeah?"

"I got you a birthday gift," He tapped my butt gently and I reluctantly moved off him. I watched him from the couch go to his room. His back muscles flexed as he walked. I also took his shirt off. I was really proud of myself.

I gasped as he walked back in with a good-sized box.

"You didn't have to," I grinned sitting excitedly. He laughed at my excitement.

"But I did." he placed the box in my lap. I moved to the floor and he sat with me.

"Thank you," I pecked his lips.

"Open it!" he said happily, with a shy smile.

I grinned, and pulled the ribbon, then took the top off. I sit on my knees and pulled out a goodie basket. It had some hair products, my favorite candies, and cute notebooks and pens.

"I know you really like those kawaii notebooks," he spoke softly as I pulled out an alien Squishmellow: it was so cute! I smiled at him.

"Anthony" I crawled to him and kissed him, then turned back to the gift and grabbed the card. When I opened it, two tickets fell out, I grinned looking at the tickets to Hamilton. I gasped and squealed turning to him.

"I got two tickets, it's on my dad's birthday, so I can't go, but I'm sure one of your friends or your mom would go with you."

"Thank you, Anthony, " I tackled him in a hug knocking him over. He laughed holding me.

"You gotta read the card," He kissed my neck. I sat up and looked at the card.

Happy birthday Tiffany,

Words can't express how happy I've been for these last couple of months, I know we haven't been together for long, but every day I fall for you more and more. I know that you're meant to be in my life; that we're meant to be with each other. My heart will belong to you, forever and ever.

Anthony

I grin and turned to him, hugging him close.

"My heart belongs to you,"

~~~

Alrighty, that's it for me today!

Guys, we have 12 chapters left...that is crazy to me. 

I am thinking of changing the rating of this story, but because of future chapters, I don't want the wrong audience to see it.... but I'll figure it out. Do you guys want the spicy or no? If not, I can edit it a bit.

I will see you guys tomorrow! 

~Adrianna