Anthony

"We have the tequila?" I asked. Cole held a clipboard as he followed me.

"Check."

"Soda?"

"Check"

"Pizza being delivered?"

"Check, we just need the extra microphone from Carrie and we'll be all set," he said. I turned to look at him. I placed my hands on my hips.

"Perfect," I said.

"I can't believe you planned this in 2 day and got a bunch of people to come." Cole said a little shocked. I smirked. After seeing how upset Tiffany was about not making the talent show, I decided to make my own improv talent show. I couldn't bring her friend back, but I could do this. Especially since the talent show was totally rigged. They seemed to only be picking not so talented people. I didn't want to support something like that. "Love makes you do crazy shit," Cole added.

"I agree," I chuckled and looked around. The Spot was looking pretty good. Fairy lights in the trees, a mock bar with a buffet table and an area we blocked off as the stage. I had invited everyone I knew, and told them to invite every one they knew. I even got Carrie to make Music Club today with a mandatory meeting - they should show up right as the talent show starts.

I hope everything worked out and Tiffany was happy.

000

Around 6pm people were starting to show up. I had convinced the DJ from the Halloween party, DJ Coco Puff, or Jessica, to DJ for us. Also Damien was mixing drinks. Some people were dancing, enjoying the music. I walked to Gary who was standing at the door as the acting bouncer.

"Are you good?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Of course, this helps me anyways " he shrugged. He was majoring in Criminal Justice and ultimately wanted to be a cop. I patted his back as I greeted some of the people walking in.

"Excuse me, where do I sign up?" A guy shorter than us asked. He was holding a guitar a little timidly. Is he good? I wondered.

"Yeah, that guy over there." I pointed to Jonesy who was holding a clip board, swaying to the music. "Just tell him your name and he will let you know what number you are," I said, he smiled shyly and thanked us before walking in the direction of Jonesy.

"I hope these people are good." Gary said after a moment.

"Same," I said watching Jonesy sign the guy up, then walk to us.

"We have 5 sign ups so far. " he said. I nodded with a half smile.

"I think as long as we have at least 10, it should work out." I said as my phone vibrated. I looked to see Tiffany.

I have a mandatory music club meeting. Can I come over after? 6:10 p.m.

"The plan is working gentleman. They are about to be on their way." I grinned and slapped Gary's back happily.

"Your happiness is is contagious," Gary with a slight chuckle. I smirked and Jonesy and I walk to Damien.

"I'm pretty sure I was born for this," Damien said as he poured a girl a drink. I chuckled.

"Girls and booze?" I asked.

"It's lovely life," he smiled.

"Mm, if only girls thought you were cute," Mary interrupted walking over. Damien rolled his eyes at her as she smiled.

"Do you want a drink babes?" Jonesy asked her. "You look really good," he asked. She was wearing. A crop top with ripped jeans. She looked at him then at me.