Tiffany

After we performed a couple of people asked us for pictures, like were celebrities! We even got to sit in the front row to watch the rest of the game. I didn't realize how fast Anthony was. He was like a bullet. It seemed like all he had to do was take three steps and he was across the gym. However, I noticed the guy who was being a creep during the performance, messing with Anthony. It was like he was Anthony's shadow. I didn't know what he was saying, but I could see the irritation rising in Anthony.

Then it was over. The game ended with Anthony making the final shot, it was from the middle of the court, which I thought was pretty impressive. Everyone else must have as well because they cheered, standing up. As I clapped, I noticed Anthony smirking at the guy. I'm not sure what he said, but I know I saw the words "sucks to suck." and then chaos erupted.

I watched in horror as the guy lunged at Anthony. The teams crowded them, trying to pull each other off. I without thinking, rushed over. I pushed through the angry giants. To the left, I could see Gary, Cole, and Jonesy. They were pulling at Anthony, whose strong fist whipped across the other male's jaw. I gasped with wide eyes, I've never seen Anthony so furious. His friends pulled him off harshly and I stared in shock at the guy who had a bloody mouth and nose. The creep stood and lunged, but was caught by his coach and team members. The two yelled and continued to curse at each other. I looked at Anthony, his eyebrow was bleeding, dripping over his perfect cheek.

"Fucking bitch ass nigga! I'll fuckin kill you and your bitch! "The male yelled, causing the fire to intensify in Anthony. He lunged, but Cole and Jonesy held him back. Gary got in front of him.

"Anthony, calm down bro, please!" The other team pulled their guy back. I stumbled as one of the guys tried to calm the other guy down, and bumped into me.

"That's why I beat your ass. Stupid ass, you look dumb nigga! Let me go!" Anthony struggled in Cole's grip as he glared harshly at the male. I knew Anthony wouldn't struggle against me, I needed to get in there.

"Anthony," I squeezed through the crowd.

"Bitch, let me go!" The other guy growled. I grunted and pushed one of the giant giraffes of the other team.

"Move!" I yelled and broke in front of Anthony. He looked shocked as I moved around Gary. "Anthony, calm down," I said placing my hands on his chest. Gary sighed in relief as Anthony stopped bucking. As I thought, he wasn't going to push passed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he huffed. He did continue to glare daggers at the male though. I could hear his heart hammering in his chest.

"Locker room! Now, go!" Coach Graham yelled getting between the two groups. Anthony's parents, along with mine, were able to get through. The coach of the other team decided to finally do his job and pull number 6 to the visitor side.

"That boy started it, " Anthony's dad said. No duh. I thought as he grabbed Anthony's face to look at him, the way only a father would. I let Anthony's waist go and went to move back, but he grabbed my hand. "Damn, you might need stitches."

"My hand too," Anthony said holding up his right hand that was swelling. I frowned. "I punched the fuck out of him. I wasn't going to just let him punk me like that," He said.

"Let's go wrap it, "Coach said.

"We'll be back. Meet us in the lobby," his dad said. My family agreed. I looked at Anthony who looked at me, then squeezed my hand gently before following his parents and coach.

000

"I can't believe he fought Anthony," Callum said as the other team walked by us. I glared at the number 6. He was bandaged up as well. But I couldn't hold in my rage. He hurt my Anthony! Anthony hasn't done anything to anyone, plus he threatened me.

"You're a pervert! You deserve the bruises you got you asshole! You're lucky I don't press charges on your threat!" I yelled at him. He glared. I glared back.

"Yeah! Weirdo! Keep your hands to yourself!" Callum echoed, standing behind me. We glared until he was out of the building,

"Wow, I come back and my kids are ready to throw hands." Dad laughed.

"Anthony doesn't deserve to be hit," I said with a sigh.

"I know. I just knew that the other kid was done by Anthony's hand." My dad said, Mom shook her head. Then Anthony and his family walked out the locker room door.

"Anthony" I walked to him. He half smiled at me to let me know he was ok.

"What started the fight?" My mom asked. My family stood behind me.

''He did. He was talking mess the whole game, then after he grabbed Tif and figured out we were dating, he-" he stopped and frowned. He looked at me, then looked away. "He kept making sexual comments about her. I kept telling him to stop - nobody is gonna disrespect my lady. So when I got the last score, I told him "I got the girl, I got the last shot and I won the game. Sucks to suck." And then he blew up and I got to shut him up," he said. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. He looked down at me, hugging me with his good hand.

"You really are my knight in shining Nike gear," I looked up, deep into his softened eyes.

"I told you, my heart belongs to you. I'll always protect you, anyway, I can."

~~~

Alrighty! Did y'all think Anthony was about that life? He's a gentle giant, but he can go there if you push him enough.

The next month is February, and February is the month of love, so just be prepared y'all.

I will see yall on the 15th! Be safe out there! Please continue to like and share Secret Crush!

Thank you!

~Adrianna