Anthony

I instantly introduced Tiffany to everyone. Kyra squealed and grabbed Tiffany's hand.

"Anthony was the nephew I was going to introduce you to!" Tiffany laughed. My grandma had apparently met Tiffany when she was a kid, and apparently, we actually met when we were 5 years old. I had no memory of the day, but I smiled and pulled her closer happily. Us being together was definitely God doing his mysterious work. If we didn't meet in school, we would have met tonight. I pressed a kiss to her temple as she talked to my grandma. She blushed and looked at me, then back at Grandma.

"But I'm getting my teaching certification. I should have it by the end of next year. " she fumbled. I smirked slightly

"You'll make a great teacher. "Grandma smiled.

"Antho, we're playing Guitar Hero!" Ryan called. Tiffany perked.

"Wanna go?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"See you later Mrs. Willma," she hugged my grandma.

"You too sweetie," she grabbed my hand and we walked out hearing grandma saying she liked Tiffany.

000

We had played a couple of rounds of Guitar Hero, and while I enjoyed being around my family, I was starting to get antsy and bored. I could be taking Tiffany somewhere and show her around my small city. She leaned against me as I had my arm around her. The twin finished a song and one of my kid cousins decided he wanted to play next with Callum and the other boys.

I looked at my phone. I was 9 p.m. I looked at Tiffany.

"Wanna go somewhere?" She looked at me and blushed, "Like the movies or something," I clarified as she let out a breath and blushed more. I chuckled not being able to tell if she wanted to do something else. I could definitely take it there if she wanted.

"A movie?" Taylor said. I scowled as the extra weight was on my side. Where did she even come from?

"I think skating is a better idea " Ryan said. "I gotta work this food off, " he said, I blinked.

"Then go work out. I'm trying to spend time with Tiffany." I said, first Mary and now these two.

"Nooo!" Taylor whined and shook my arm. "Come on! Let's go staking." I groaned.

"You're a child," I complained. Tiffany giggled.

"It's ok, were hanging out tomorrow anyways," Tiffany smiled and I sighed.

000

"I haven't been here in a long time," I said about the skating building. A bunch of people were here surprisingly.

"Are you good at skating?" Tiffany asked holding my hand.

"Eh," I made a face, she laughed as we made our way to the skate renter.

"I wanna learn now to do tricks," She said as my eyebrows rose.

"Really?" She nodded with a grin.

"I'm trying to be like Roll Bounce," she stated which made me laugh.

"Are you Bow Wow?"

"If I say yes, will you stay with me?"

"Most definitely."

"Then yes, I didn't want to reveal my identify."

"I'm dating a celebrity? What a bonus," I put my arm around her with a chuckle.

"V.I.P. for now on baby," she grinned speaking playfully. We laughed together as we stood in line.

000