Anthony

"I didn't know it would be so cold today," Tiffany said we walked across campus to the academic building. It was finally Valentine's Day, but Tif and  I weren't going on our date until 5pm; after classes and when she finished observations.
She was wearing a sweater and legging with regular running shoes. I watched her hug the Build a Bear I created for her, close to her as if it would give her more warmth. I took off my beanie and put it over her braids.
"You're always cold," I stated with a smile. She pouted with a groan.
"I can't help it!" I laughed and wrapped my arms around her as we walked.
___________
I fixed my blazer as I got ready for my date. I wore a black blazer, gray turtle and dark washed jean neck with dressy shoes. I grabbed Tifs gift and flowers before I headed to her room.
"Hi," I said to Mereal who grinned at me.
"Well don't you look dapper," She said.
"Thanks, " I said as Jisoo walked in wearing a pink dress.
"Happy Valentines day," she said.
"Same to you," I said.
"I have a date tonight," she said and I half smiled.
"Really?" I asked. She nodded.
"Luke Davis," shes said happily about the baseball player.
"Well good for you," I said smiling. She smirked and waved before going back into her room. Then Tiffany's door opened. I took in a breath as I looked at her.
She wore a black umbrella skirt with stocking, black ankle boots with kitten heels and a dark grey long sleeve that dipped to show her perfect cleavage that was topped with her necklace. Her hair was straighten with loose curls, framing her face. She was gorgeous.
"Hi," she said. I smiled brightly.
"Hi," I breathed. "You look stunning" I hugged her. She grinned back at me.
"Thank you, here is your gift," she held up a medium bag. I grinned and took it as I gave her the flowers.
"Thank you," she smelled them. Then pecked my cheek. "I'm gonna them in water then we can go,"
___________
Laughter, kisses, popcorn, chocolate, and cuddling later, Tiffany and I we're getting dinner, at this Italian mom and Pop restaurant. The food was delicious and the decor at amazingly lavish.
"I can finally order wine with you," she grinned at me, after the waiter left.
"True. We can go to one of those wine tasting classes," I grinned.
"That would be fun! There is also Painting with a Twist!" She grinned at me.
"I feel like you're the artist, but I'll definite try," I chucked. She grinned.
"So, do you want to open your gift now?" She asked me. It was sitting next to me, begging to he opened.
"Yes." I said immediately. I grabbed the bag as she giggled at my excitement, then watched as I took out the card. She blushed as I read.

To my sweet boyfriend,
I hope Valentines Day is going well for you. I'm sure were having a great time. Anytime I'm with you, I'm having an amazing time. I find myself pulled to you more and more each day, wondering "is this what love is?" I wake up every morning and my first thought is when am I going to see Anthony? I don't want to be without you, you've become my everything. Someone I cherish and someone I don't want to be without. I'm falling in love. Thank you for being there for me. Making me laugh, being patient, being loving. Everything in my heart belongs to only you Anthony.
Tiffany

I look up at her she looks up at me and I leaned over the table and kissed her with love. My Tiffany. She's the one for me. I know she is. When I pulled back, I grinned.
"My heart belongs to you too," I said softly. She smiled tucking her hair behind her ear. I pulled out the wrapping paper from inside the box. Inside was two beaded bracelets. One was black, while the other was white. It was part of a Soulmate Collection, according to the boxes engraving.
"It's a couple bracelet. I thought why not keep the couple jewerly theme going,"I grinned at her.
"I've never received jewelry before," I put the black one on, it fitted nicely.
"Thank you Tiff" I walked around and kissed her while putting her bracelet on.
~~~~~
Hi!
Tomorrow's chapter is going to be spicy! So just be prepared!
~Adrianna