Anthony

"I can't believe you got Tiffany to be your date," Cole said, sipping a beer in his zombie costume. I grinned walking into the living room. I wore black pants, a white long sleeve shirt with a black Pirate blazer with gold trimming.

"I told you she was going to be my woman." I grinned at him. Cole smiled.

"A man with ambition; I'm glad to call you my friend," he said dramatically.

"He has the patience of a saint and the dedication of a politician,"Joney said. "So, are y'all to rump tonight?" he asked. I made a face and Cole slapped him for me. "What?!" he asked, shocked. "It was a question!" he exclaimed as I spoke over him.

"No Jonesy, that's not the goal," I replied, fixing my jacket cuffs. "The goal is to have a long-term relationship with her,"

"What, that means y'all can't mess around?" he asked curiously. I sighed at him.

With Tiffany, that's exactly what that means. I thought as there was a knock at the door.

"Shut up Jonesy." I glared making Cole snicker and Jonesy flick me off, stating something about my future dry spell. I ignored him and open the door expecting to see my girl, only to see the three troublesome women who keep popping up. Jisoo, Mary and Aniya. Although, Aniya was less so; she was just Mary's friend. She was usually an encourager of Mary's antics though.

"Um, " I started, slightly confused as to why they were in my room. We never planned to meet in my room. Jisoo walked in wearing her genie outfit, showing off her flat stomach. Mary and Aniya were wearing sexy firefighter outfits. Aniya was in a skirt, while Mary was in shorts. "Y'all didn't want to call first?"' Was the only thing I could think of.

"Boy, this is tradition," Mary said, holding up a bottle. "I brought tequila for shots." The women walked in and I closed the door knowing Tif was gonna hate this. She was going to want to leave before we could even get to the party. I sighed, they were not going to ruin my night.

"I hope everyone has a ride there and back because Tif and I are leaving the party early." Mary looked disappointed at my statement.

"Why?"

"Parties aren't Tif's thing," I replied. "And we're gonna watch scary movies tonight," I added.

"I'm going to be driving, so y'all can ride with me," Cole said, looking at me, then at the ladies. I sent up a blessing for Cole as my phone vibrates.

"I'm here." Tiffany's text messages said. I smiled feeling giddy.

"I didn't know Tif was actually coming," Jisoo mumbled as I quickly popped a piece of gum.

"Sounds like you should talk to your roommate more," I stated making excited strides to the door. I opened the door and there she was, looking beautiful. She wore black shorts that were mid-thigh with knee-high black heeled boots, she wore the same ruffled white undershirt and gold black pirate jacket. Her makeup was done flawlessly with dark red lipstick. They lined her kissable lips nicely. I grinned, "You look amazing." I hugged her close to me. She smelled amazing too, like vanilla. She giggled softly hugging back me.

"You don't look bad yourself," She pulled back to look up at me. I grabbed both her hands to pull her into my dorm gently. She looked around and greeted Cole who said hi to her, then back at me. "Can I put my bag in your room?" I blinked, realizing she was wearing a book bag.

"Yeah," I closed the door.

"Spending the night are we?" Jonesy said coyly. I give Jonesy a look as I moved to the middle of the room as Tiffany walked to my room. I took notice of the other ladies in the room watching Tiffany as she walked out of my room holding a smaller bag.