Anthony

The tornado really put the hurt on the campus. My dorm, the main academic building, and the other east-side buildings on campus had to be fixed. The school told us that we should head home for two weeks so they could get things in order. Some students went to UNT, or other surrounding universities that were willing to hold students. Most of my friends went home, except Mary - she went to stay at the UNT campus.

Tiffany's mom came to pick her up that night of the tornado. She was, rightfully so, worried. She was grateful that Tif was with me when it happened. She even filled my tank of gas as a thank you. Though, I felt like Tif and I saved each other. She was my rock in the situation, just as much as I was hers. Honestly, I was just happy that Tiffany and I survived we literally were just couple steps away from death. I couldn't believe that the tornado literally ate my wall. Luckily, no one had died, though, a couple people were injured; like Violet. She and a couple others had to be rushed to the ER.

I ended up leaving the same time as Tiffany and Mrs. Faith. We followed each other until I had to exit to 195 while they just kept straight towards Austin. Tiffany and I had waved at each other with open windows when I got off the exit. I wish they would have come over to my house, but considering it was 5 am at the time, I'm sure they just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

At home, my parents showered me in affection, particularly my mom. She often came to my room to make sure I was ok before, but now, it's was like I was 10 again. I was her only child and I guess the tornado really scared her. Especially since phone lines were down near the school and I wasn't able to contact her immediately.

In Killeen though, everything was fine. I was able to use my phone constantly, mainly to talk to Tiffany. I had been a couple of days since the storm, and while Tiffany was home safe and sound, I missed her.

After the kiss, it seemed like there was a switch in both of our minds. The way she was looking me on Halloween was something I'd keep framed in the walls of my brain forever. She looks like an enchantress, ready to take me to do what she pleased; and I'd let her. I wouldn't tell the fellas, but I'd let her tie me up. Which is why I'm kinda glad the tornado happened. I wouldn't want to push away Tiffany's advances. I'd encourage it, I'd beg for it. Tiffany had me wrapped around her pinky and didn't even know it.

We talked everyday since being way from each other, and each day wasn't enough. I wanted to be by her. I wanted to touch her, to smell her sweet scent, and kiss her.

I watched silently as my personal enchantress talked about how she went to the movies with her friends after she got her braids done, as she painted her nails a sky blue color. As much as FaceTiming helped my crave, it wasn't enough. I missed her. She looked up at me and giggled.

"What?" She asked as she pressed the button on her LED Gel lamp thats she told me dried her nails instantly. I do have a car and San Antonio is only two hours away. I sat up as I proposed my idea.

"So, what if I came over on Friday." She looked up. Her knotless braids moved with her head.

"This Friday?" she asked. I nodded with a smile as I noticed her cheeks rise in that gorgeous smile. "You really want to come?" she asked again as I grabbed my laptop.

"Yeah, why not. I have a car and I miss you, I could find a hotel or Airbnb close to you and we could spend the weekend together. But only if you want me to come visit," I added. I watched her look a bit bashful as she giggled. She looked at her nails, then up at me again.

"I miss you too. Um, yeah, I can ask my mom if you can stay here, if you're sure you're coming." she said. I turned on my laptop.

"I'm already about to looking at hotels," I chuckled. "I'm coming regardless of if she says I can stay at your house or not," I didn't mind spending a couple of bucks, if it meant I could spend time with my lady.

"Oh, well hold that thought. I'm gonna go ask her first," She stood excitedly and went out of frame. I smiled to myself, she was just as excited as me, which I was happy about. Sometimes it hard to read what Tiffany is thinking. She has an excellent poker face, which was a bit annoying when it comes to gauging if she likes something or not. I assume she'd just tell me or not. Fortunate for me though, she was excited this time. I couldn't wait to be in her presents again.

"Anthony!" she said coming back into frame. She grinned at me. I smiled. "She said you can stay in the guest room!" She grinned.

"Heck yeah," I closed my laptop. That was one less thing to figure out. "So I'll leave at 8 Friday morning. It takes like 2 and a half hours to get to San Antonio on a good day." I said with a small smile.

"Oh, that is fine. Is there anything you want to do in particular? I should start planning the weekend '' she said, grabbing a pen from her pen holder. "There are a ton of museums and historical stuff- cafés, movie theaters..." She trails off. I shrugged and explained that I really just wanted to hang out with her.

"Killeen is kinda small, so you have total control over the weekend," I smiled at her. She nodded happily. We chatted a little longer, before we hung up and I went to tell my parents of my weekend plans.

"San Antonio," My dad frowned from where he stood in the kitchen. My mom placed her hands on her hips. "Where would you even stay? I noticed your spending habits are getting worse? How much money do you even have?" Dad ranted.

"Tiffany's mom said I could sleep in the guest room, and I have enough money," I replied. I had like $2,000 left of my scholarship money. Mom chuckled.

"Well you better not try anything under Faiths roof. I was your age once before," she said.

"Mom, I keep telling y'all Tif and I are not having sex," I groaned.

"What about practice? I haven't played a game with you yet," Dad crossed his arms.

"Dad, we have two days before I leave and I'll be gone for two nights. We have plenty of time," I crossed my arms with a slight sigh. "Parents, I wasn't asking if I could go. I was telling you that I won't be in the house, Friday and Saturday or Sunday morning.'' It's like they forget I'm a grown man sometimes. I love them, but shesh, I hate being interrogated.They looked at each other, and mom let out a airy laugh saying "Ok".

"Well you must really like this girl, " Dad said.

"I do," I replied as he sighed.

" Just don't forget about your future," he said. I tensed and looked away.

"I will definitely not forget about the future you want me to have," I replied. My mom placed a hand on my back as Dad rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to my study," he said walking away. Mom looked at me, cupping my face.

"You know he wants the best for you?" I nodded. "Good," she smiled at me . "You have fun Baby."

~~~

Short chapter I know, but as I've said before, these are all prewritten. I know how the story ends 0.0

But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even if it was short! 

Talk to you tomorrow!

~Adrianna