Anthony

I don't think I've ever been irritated with Tiffany before, but her therapy comment bothered my whole being. Why was this weekend so fucked?
I ate my burger silently next to her in the theater room. Just because I was irritated didn't mean I wasn't wanting to be with her. I told her to pick a movie, and she ended up picking Aladdin.
She put her plate down once she finished eating. She was totally immersed in the world of Disney's Aladdin and Jasmines blooming romance.
"A whole new world" she started singing with Jasmine, catching me off guard. I watched her as she harmonized with them, swaying side to side softly. She looked absolutely breathtaking, beautifully relaxed with light from the TV radiating on her skin. She was everything I wanted.
I loved her so much, I was falling so fast, I couldn't keep up. Even though her comment annoyed me, I know it came from a place of love and not malice.
"A whole new world, " I sang Aladdins part. She looked grinned at me
"A whole new world," she echoed
"That's where we'll be," I held my hand out to her.
"That's where we'll be," She grabbed it.
"A thrilling place," I sat with a smile.
"A wondrous place," she scooted closer to me.
"For you and me," We sang together. Looking in eachothers eyes, our foreheads resting on eachothers, before I leaned into her, sealing my love for her with a kiss.

_________

When I woke up, I was blinded by the light coming into the room from the open blinds. Tiffany's hand rested on my chest, while the other was hugging my waist sleeping soundly. We had cuddle on the couch and I guess we were so comfortable, we fell asleep. The DVD was on in the main screen, enticing us to play the movie again.
I yawned and looked at my phone. It was 9 am, her mom would be here at 10. Damn.
I looked down at my sleeping beauty. I ran my fingers down and up her back.
"Tif, baby, wakeup," I said softly. She didn't budge for amount, I half smiled. "Tiffy." I tested the nickname. She pouted slightly and cuddled closer to me.
"Hmmm, " She hummed.
"Your mom will be here in a hour. We gotta get up." she groaned opening her eyes. She looked at me and sat up. I sat up as well, holding her as I felt cold without her on my chest. She was straddling my lap and it reminded me of the hot tub. I smirked and kissed her shoulder, up to her neck. She hummed softly. I shivered slightly, the noises she made. It just made me want to do more. I placed my hands on her ass. She gasped and leaned against me as I kissed her neck, sucking in softly. She moaned in my car, making my lower half jump up to attention. I could feel her warmth, on top of me. I remembered feeling her against me when she grinded on me at the hot tub. I took in a breath, as a wave of desire rippled through me. I decided to chance it, and I gripped hips her and moved her against me. I felt that sparked of pleasure that I craved. I gasped and she moaned softly. She looked curiously down at me, and moved her hips again. I gasped as a soft moan came from me, this time. She looked up at me and was about to say something when a knock came from the doors. We instantly jumped apart when my dad popped his head in. I stood walking to the door casually like Tiffany wasn't just about to experiment with her body on mine. I felt a bit of pride, knowing she trusted me enough to want to try. I hope she wasn't pushing herself.
"Breakfast is ready," he said.
"Ok," I rubbed my head, he narrowed his eyes at me. Do I look guilty? I wondered as Tiffany walked past me.
" Good morning," She said to my dad. I tried to keep my face neutral, but when she walked past my dad, she looked at me with a slight smirk, before sashaying away. Tiffany the Enchantress.  I thought as I watched her, then looked at my dad as he slapped my head. I put my hands up with a laugh.
"Y'all better not have been doing stuff." he said
"Dad we just woke up,"  I lied to protect Tif, and my head from another slap.
"Uh huh, got get dressed." he said and I simply said ok.

_________

While eating, Tiffany's mom showed up. I was sad because that meant she was leaving and I didn't have a car to visit her. My mom, Mrs. Faith, Tif and I were outside. My mom and hers were chatting it up.Tiffany and I were in yard, away from them a bit, talking about her dad.
"I think he will like you," she held my hands, swinging them gently. I pressed my lips together.
"You think so?"
"Mm-hmm, because I like you," She grinned at me, I chuckled.
"Well thank God for that!" I teased and pulled her closer. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put my hands on her waist leaning her against her, hoping that while I kissed her, she could feel all the love I had.
"Alright now, don't swallow each other," Mrs. Faith voice entered my ears. Tiffany pulled back blushing.
"Mom," she said with a shy giggled. I held her and blushed at how smug our mothers looked.
"Anyways, it's time for us to go," Mrs.Faith said. Tiffany held me tigher. Dammit, I thought. I looked at her as she looked at me.
"I'm going to miss you," she says softly, I leaned into her, resting my forehead on hers. She stared into my eyes as they filled with tears. I watched them as mine glossed over as well. I realized that the same intense feelings I had for her; she had for me.
"I'm gonna miss you too," I said softly, and kissed her gently before I walked to her mom car. Once in the passage seat, I kiss her three more times. I stood by my mom, watching like a lost puppy as her car pulled away.
I couldn't wait for school to start.

~~~~~
There ya go! They are so cute together!
Tomorrow I head back to Texas so I'm gonna try to upload the next chapter either early tomorrow, or later in the afternoon. We'll see how it goes. Unless y'all just wanna double upload today. Just let me know!
See you guys soon!

~Adrianna