Anthony

I passed the ball to Gary as I got blocked by the other team. Gary dashed, dribbling the ball effortlessly as I sprinted in the direction of our basket. The ball was passed to me and I jumped slamming the ball through the basket. The crowd roared to life as the buzzer went off. I smirked at Cole who cheered running to me.
"Let's go Titans!" the cheerleaders cheered. I laughed as the team surrounded me. We were winning, but it was half time so we got to take a break. Instead of going into the locker room though, Cole, Gary, Jonesy, David and some of the other guys sat on the sidelines, waiting for the halftime show where the music club was going to preform.
Tiffany told me that they were slightly nervous, considering our games were broadcasted on TV. But sometimes they don't even show half time, it's usually on commercials. I told her to not worry about the TV, just focus on doing her best.
"Dollen University has a special treat for you all today. This is their first time performing at a ball game, we have Dollen Universities Music Club. Staring Carrie Wilson, Tiffany Fountain, Yuri Wang, and Rebecca Jones!" The crowd cheered as the lights dimmed.
"If you wish upon a star, " the harmonization started. I smiled softly. Tif told me they would be doing a Disney melody, that way their performance would be family friends. I just didn't expect the group to run out, full energy, when the beat of the Party's Just Begun by the Cheetah Girls started.I grinned as and watched my womans face appear on the big screen. She look gorgeous, wearing skinny jeans, knee high boots with a black undershirt with a jean vest with cheetah print on it. It was very 2000's fashion.
"Party like you're ready for so much more," they danced with great facial expressions and in sync. I knew how much they practiced, especially Tiffany. When I started working out for conditioning, she asked to go with me, singing while she ran. They posed at the end of the song. Then waved at as as we cheered.
"Hello Dollen University, and everyone else, we are the music club!" Carrie cheered. "Today, we hope to fill each and everyone of you with the sound of love from our voices," She smiled softly.
"If you know the songs, don't hesitate to sing along" Tiffany said smiling. They moved into a different position as Step Up started up playing. Everyone having was a great time, until one of the guys from the other team got too close to Tiffany when she was infront of their section dancing. He tried to grab her and she moved away with a glared as she danced. I glared immediately as we could hear him in the mic say "Come on babe!" Carrie walked over while singing and grabbed her hand as she flicked him off. Their team laughed while their coach looks unimpressed but didn't do any thing about the situation.
I turned my attention to Tiffany, though the guy defiantly left a bad taste in my mouth. The sound of Fuego started next and I realized what a great dancer she was. She took the lead most of the time when it came to the dance breaks. She wasn't afraid to wipe her hair, or move her body. It was impressive.
And she said she wasn't a popstar. I thought as I stood clapping at they ended their concert with Amigas Cheetahs. The whole drum line came out with the dance team and cheerleaders. I'm sure if any producer of Disney was watching, they were impressed with the work and passion the Music Club displayed today. The camera panned over the ladies faces, and I could see the emotions of pride in their faces as the statum roared to life.
When everyone on the floor started to disperse, Tiffany ran to me, grinning ear to ear. I caught her, spinning her around.
"Holy shit! You're a pop star!" I laughed as she clinged to me panting. I didn't hesitate to kiss her and she leaned into me. The team cheered and I pulled back. We were on the kiss cam. I rolled my eyes with a laugh. She blushed, then looked at me with a determined grin.
"Beat them, you got this." she said as I looked over her shoulder to see the guy, staring at us.
"Hell yeah." I agreed.
~~~~
Anthony's POV is so short, I gotta get better at writing in a males perspective.
Thank you afrolatinaqueen for the votes ❤️
I'm gonna double upload today because tomorrow I'm headed back to my moms house for a couple of days and I just know I'm not gonna upload tomorrow.
~Adrianna