Tiffany

Anthony went home with his family once the game was over. I, of course, showered him with kisses once he was in the car. I knew how much I appreciated and loved him. His actions proved to me that he loved me just as much, which is why I came to my decision.
"I'm going to make love to Anthony," I said to Carrie as we walked in the mall. We were looking at the different Valentine day sales.
"Wait, y'all haven't done it yet?" Carrie asked shocked.
"No," I blushed. "I was waiting until marriage, but Anthony is right person. Even if for some reason, we don't work out and we don't get married. I know that he and I have a strong connection. I love him." I said. She gasped and grinned at me.
"If you're sure," She grinned. I blushed brightly and nodded my head.
"I am," I agreed and we made a beeline to Victoria's Secret, where I picked out a Valentines Day special.
__________
At school, I pulled into my dorm parking lot where Anthony was leaning against his new Audi. It was pure white this time. I smiled softy
"Your man is home, " Carrie giggled as I parked blushing. "Put the WAP on him miss," she said happily. I blushed.
"Its not the 14th yet!" I shushed her as Anthony came to my door . I turned the car off looking at him as he opened my door. Carrie opened hers stepping out.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. Anthony himself." Carrie said as she stood.
"Hello Red," He replied smoothly as I stood, up, thanking him while moving to the trunk to grab my stuff. He looked at me and raised a brow to my bag.
"Victoria secret?" he asked. The Carrie giggled and I glared at her.
"Stop!" I said to her. She was going to ruin it! She giggled more before clearing her throat.
"Actually have somewhere to be, so...bye" Carrie said.
"Oh ok, bye," I said with a pressed smile. Anthony just stared at us curiously.
"Let's go in," I smiled at him.
__________
Once in my room, I put my bag under my bed.
"You've not going to put it up?" he asked
"No, because I also have a different bag that has your gift for Valentine's day." he grinned.
"Yours is in my car,"
"And you didn't let me see?" I gasped. He grinned at me. I smiled as I pondered if having a sex was a gift for him or me?
"There you go blushing," he cups my face. I bit my bottom lip,  wondering what it would feel like? I knew he felt big, but did I know what big was?
"I'm just excited for Valentine's day, it's my first one with a boyfriend," I put my hands around his waist. He places a gentle kiss on my lips.
"And we'll have many more together," He grinned. I smiled and nodded at him.
"Yes please."
~~~~~
It's 11 pm for me, therefore I made it 😂
How are y'all? I'm at my moms house now!
Thank you to everyone who is reading and loving it!
I will see y'all tomorrow!
~ Adrianna