Tiffany

After an amazing service, Anthony dropped me off at my dorm, before heading back to his dorm at Bakers Ville. While I was taking my makeup off, I thought about how genuine he seemed. He wasn't anything like what I thought. He was hilarious, kind, easygoing; not judgemental like I assumed his jockey type would be. Then there was what he said early in the Audi: "I'd cook for her," his delicious voice rang in my ear like he was next to me. Did Anthony have a crush on me? I knew I was starting to develop one on him. Hell, I was already there! But that was normal. The quiet awkward girl always had a crush on the jock, not the other way around.

I groaned and grabbed my sweatpants, then paused. Should I really wear sweats to go see him? I wondered to myself, then huffed. If he "liked" me, he'll like me wearing comfortable clothes.

"As if he'd like me," I mumbled softly. He should like Mary. Now that's a power couple right there. But she was far too forward. At least for Anthony, she was. I wondered if she would care that I had a crush on Anthony...she did say that people like who they like, so maybe she won't? It's not like we were friends anyways. "Why is this so complicated. See, this is what happens when you make friends who aren't in the Music Club," I mumbled to myself putting on a Hamilton shirt, then grabbing my jacket. I quickly pack my homework in my book bag before walking out.

"Heading out?" My roommate, Jisoo asked from the couch as I locked my door. She had a bag over her hair and a mask on her face.

"Yup, see ya later," I smiled at her. She waves her porcelain hand at me as I walk out heading to Anthony's room.

000

I knocked on Anthony's door once I arrived. I heard a "Come in!", so I walk in. I personally liked Bakers Ville more than my own dorm. It was apartment style, and you got your own bathroom! I wish I had my own bathroom.

As I walked in, I was instantly hit with the smell of tomatoes and seasoning. I looked around seeing a very plain and clean living room to my left, separated by an island to the right, where the kitchen was, where Anthony stood smiling.

"Tif!" He said excitedly. I chuckled to myself. He was like a puppy, always excited. "I started cooking. I hope you don't mind," He walked over to me. He wore socks, Nike, of course, sweats and a regular shirt. He gave me a friendly hug while I looked up at him with a giggle.

"No, I don't mind," I replied, then pulled away. He grinned walking back to the kitchen. I walked to the bar stool in front of the island, and put my book bag down then sat.

"It smells really good. I should have brought dessert," I watched him as he smiled.

"Already covered," He went to the fridge, and opened the freezer, pulling out peach cobbler. I laughed. "I also got ice cream," He winked at me. This guys is serious! I thought.

"Wow, you really went all out huh?" I asked, wondering if he's done this with Mary as well.

"Well, I just wanted you to have a great home cooked meal. Plus I have to start eating better since basketball season is starting soon," He replied with a soft smile and went to check on the sauce. Oh yeah, he has to keep up his body. "Are you 21?" He asked suddenly. I shook my head.

"Not until January," I replied. "Are you?" I asked him curiously. He nodded.

"Well...I got us wine," He looked at me. "I won't tell if you wont," I grinned at him.

"It's a secret," I made an "x" over my heart. He smirked at me, then he looked like he just thought of something. I laughed at his expression as he says my name excitedly. "Yes?" I replied.