Tiffany

"Six flags!" Anthony grinned from the passenger seat as we pull up to the gate. I smiled happily as I sipped on my Starbucks.

"Suprise!" I grinned at him. I bought our tickets the day after he told me he was coming. His expression was giddy as we pulled around to the parking lot. It wasn't crazy full yet, but enough that I decided to park near the back instead of hunting for something closer.

"Now I understand why you told me to dress lightly," he said looking at the park ahead of us, I nodded. It was pretty nice for a November day.

"Ready?" I turned to him when I turned my mom's car off.

"Definitely"

000

Once in the park, Anthony had a guy take a picture of us. I grinned as he walked around taking pictures and videos.

"You like taking pictures," I said as I entwined our fingers.

"I think it's fun. Especially making memories. With these, we'll always remember we came here," he kissed my head and I swooned.

"So, what do you want to do first?" I asked once I gathered my bearings.

"Are you a roller coaster fan?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll get on it," I replied.

"We should get on roller coasters first that way if we get hungry, will have gotten it over with. Also, there aren't a lot of people here, so we can get through it fast," he offered.

"Sounds perfect," I grinned and we did just that. We ended up getting on three coasters without any major lines, but after the Superman, we decided to give ourselves a break and go on the water log ride.

"I bet you never stuck a fry up your nose again," I laughed as we walked. He put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled softly. I really liked when he touched me. I put mine around his waist as he spoke.

"You would think that, but nope. I did it around 3 more times." I gasped and laughed.

"Anthony, boogers are not condiments. "I giggled as we walked into the castle with a Medieval Bugs Bunny on top of it.

"Tell 5-year-old me that," he chuckled.

"If it helps, when I was 5, I threw poop at my dad," he gasped and laughed with astonishment.

"Tiffany," he laughed and I giggled. "Why would you do such a thing?" he asked.

"He was making me mad and I had pooped." I grinned with a shrug as we stood in line.

"My nasty girl," he laughed hugging me. I hummed resting my head on his chest.

"So I'm yours?" I asked. He smirked.

"According to your relatives, I'm your boyfriend," he held me closer. I hummed. That's right, yesterday I was his girlfriend.

"Yeah, my family tends to just assume rather than ask, "I sighed softly.

"I don't mind," he stated while looking at me.

"Well I don't know," I shrugged pulling away. I'd never been asked to be someone's girlfriend, and I wasn't sure what Anthony thought. I could feel his eyes looking at me.

"I guess they kind of took away the magic of being asked to be someone's girlfriend. And we never agreed to anything either." I added. We move up in the line slowly as I spoke. "Like yeah, I think it's clear that we like each other, romantically but we might want different things from a relationship." I finished. I looked up at him and he was watching me with a cock of his head as if he was studying me.

"What do you want from a relationship?" he asked as we moved up. We were next in line. The conductor asked if it was just us two and I said yes. I felt Anthony grab my hand and play with my fingers. I looked at him to see him looking deep in thought. I pressed my lips together. I didn't mean to bum the mood, but we should have a conversation before adding titles, to us.

"Don't think too hard, "I said and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and half smiled.

~~~

Super short chapter, sorry (~-~) But, I do hope you guys enjoyed reading as usual! 

See you later

~Adrianna