Anthony

December

After Thanksgiving, I felt like Tiffany find I had grown closer together. She would call me pet names and would be more affectionate. It was great, up until yesterday.

"I think Tif is mad at me," I took a swig of my beer. I was in Gary's room. He had Cole and, unfortunately, David over. I understood that my friends were still cool with him, but after he make sexual comments about Tif, I wasn't claiming him anymore. He was disrespectful, but I'll be cordial for Gary's sake.

"She's mad? Tiffany gets mad?" Cole asked as he started to press buttons quickly trying to do a combo move to defeat Gary's character.

"Yes she gets mad, it's rare, but it happens. She never gets mad at me though," I looked at my phone, she hadn't messaged me since yesterday.

"That's good. Y'all need a break from each other anyways. You two are always with each other. Maybe she's bored. " David said. I glared.

"Dude, they are the most lovie-dovie couple I know. You're just a hater, " Cole said.

"Whatever nigga," David mumbled.

"What did you do?" Gary asked.

"Nothing, I don't think," I frowned thinking. All I remembered is she said she was trying out for the talent show, but that was it. After that, silence.

"Is it one of those weird girl things, like a "one monthaversy? " Cole asked. I looked at the date.

"We haven't been an official couple for a month yet," I replied.

"Oh...." Cole got quiet. "I don't know."

"She's bored," David said, laying back on the couch, looking at his phone.

000

The next day, I woke up irritated. I sent her a goodnight text and tried to call her with nothing in return. I knew she had music club, so I decided to meet her there. I stood outside the music club practice room waiting and brooding. Call me crazy, possessive, obsessive or whatever; I needed to know why she was pissed. Communication was important to me. If there is a problem, I want to be able to fix it, but I can't if she doesn't express it....but I wasn't even sure she was alive! I had no way of knowing if she got kidnapped, or not. I guess maybe her phone could have turned off again but why not just come to my room and tell me that. Or email me? My next step was to go to her room, and if she wasn't there... then what do I do? It's been 24 hours, I guess I could contact campus police...

As I ran my brain through the different tragic scenarios, the door opened. The entire music club walked out in either tears or anger. I cocked my head. This is the happiest club I knew, what happened? I wondered as my lady walked out. She also looked a wreak. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red.

What the hell?

All the irritation left my body as I looked at her. She looked at me, then froze before slowly walking to me.

"Hi," she sniffled.

"Hello..." I replied, then pressed lips my together. I felt awkward because I missed her and wanted to kiss her, embrace her, and I was happy that she wasn't snatched; but I also felt upset. Where has she been? Why didn't she tell me? "What's wrong?" I decided was the best way to ask. Her eyes filled with tears again. I frowned.

"Um, my friend, Daisy, she died." she said softly. My heart sunk. Oh shit. I pulled her into my arms and held her as she cried. I felt bad and like a dick. "My whole week has been shit. I failed a major test, we didn't get into the talent show, and then Daisy died. She was supposed to be with us after the try outs, but she wanted to go out with her other friends and they got in a car accident!" She got louder and my eyes filled with tears as I watched her explain. "That's why I didn't text you. I should have, but I didn't I know what to do. I didn't want you to worry about me," she bawled. "I'm sorry." she gasped. I simply brought her to my chest then kissed her head. I sniffled, trying to calm down as I felt her emotions. I've never seen her so distraught.

"It's ok, Tif, " I said softly.

"No it's not! I hurt your feelings and I didn't mean too." she hiccuped.

"Tiffany, it's ok, "I reiterated softly. "But you can tell me anything. I'll always be here for you," I said cupping her face. She sniffled and nodded.

"Come on." I pulled her gently to guide her to the bathroom so I could get her some tissue. She blew her nose and sighed.

"God," she sighed and swallowed. I watched her and then sighed.

"Damn, I wish you were just mad at me." I said. "Or that I missed our monthaversery." I said.

"No, we have ten more days," She sniffled. I snorted and pulled her to me.

"Do you want me to make you some food?" I asked her.

"No," she mumbled.

"Have you eaten?"

"No." she hugged me, I held her.

"Then were going to get you fed." I said. She looked up at me and I pecked her lips.

~~~

R.I.P Daisy...(0_0)

Anyways...I'm going to upload Tifs POV because we haven't seen her in a while. It will be up later today! 

Also, we're so close to 500 views! 482 to be exact! I'm going to be sharing this story everywhere, and it would mean a lot if you guys shared it as well. Imagine 500 views on my birthday! (tomorrow) It would be amazing!

See you guys soon!

~Adrianna