Anthony

So, what do I do now? Just ask her to be my girlfriend? That wasn't very romantic. I sighed softly as we stand in the line for the water rapids. I was definitely not asking her on a date she brought me to. I needed a plan of action.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to my chest gently. She peered behind, to look up at me with a smile. She relaxed into me as I rested my chin on her head. She reached up to pet my head gently. I hummed happily and closed my eyes.

I'll think of something.

000

Around 1 pm, I noticed that we both were getting sluggish. We'd been at the park for about five hours without eating really.

"Do you want to eat here, or go somewhere else?" I asked looking at her. She looked thoughtful as we paused our walk.

"Well, I kinda want Pizza. They have a good pizza place here, or we can go somewhere else." she said, pulling me to the shade. I thanked her.

"I'm starving, so I don't mind eating here."

"Ok, follow me!" she pointed, marching off like an explorer. I snorted a laugh while following her.

"Aye aye,"

000

We sat at Primo's Pizzeria eating happily, I could feel my energy rising as we ate. It was refreshing. Though, as I bit into my pizza, I realized she never answered my question.

"Tif, you never answered my question. What do you want from a relationship." I reminded. I sat up all ears for what she had to say. She blushed and swallowed her food.

"Oh, well I guess the normal stuff: companionship, compassion, love, kindness, loyalty," she lists with a shy shrug. "I just don't want to have sex right now," she finished. I nodded.

"That's fine," I replied. I had an idea that she wouldn't want to do that yet, just by her demeanor and what she had mentioned before.

"What do you want as far as romance goes. Like, obvious no sex, but anything else?" I sipped my water. She blushed looking even more shy. I took in a breath. She was so cute.

"I don't mind kissing and holding hands and stuff," She shrugged shyly again. She swallowed and looked at me. "What about you? "

"Basically the same as you. Just, I don't mind sex. But I understand, I was nervous my first time too, because I didn't want to mess up. But I haven't had sex in like almost 2 years, so I can wait" I shrugged hoping to reassure her. Her shoulders went down and she smiled, so I guess I did. I smiled back and bit my pizza.

The next step was to get her to become my official girlfriend.

000

The rest of the day went by with ramen, bowling and teaching Callum some math. Then in a blink of an eye, it was noon on Sunday; the time I was dreading.

Going home.

I put my duffel bag in my SUV and then sighed turning to the women standing behind me.

"Drive safe Anthony." Mrs. Faith hugged me, I hugged her back and pulled back.

"Thank you for letting me stay," I smiled at her. She waved me off with a smile.

"Anytime, you're always welcomed here. Well, when my husband gets home, we might have to fight a bit, but with me, you're always welcomed." Tiffany giggled with a nod.

"I'll try to charm him," I said is the laughed.

"We'll see, be-safe," she said. She looked at Tiffany before walking in the house.

"So do you have everything?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes ma'am, " I replied, leaning against the driver seat of my car. She sighed and leaned on me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll miss you," she said softly. I buried my face in her neck.

"I'll miss you too," I replied gently as I continued to hold her. I knew it would only be a week before I saw her again, but I had a taste of her and now I just wanted to stay wherever she was. I sighed and then decided to bite her neck. She squealed, laughing moving back. I laughed at her reaction.

"You're so cute," I grabbed her hands to pull her back to me. She grinned and leaned on me again.

"Ok, I will see you next week. Be safe, please," she peered up at me.

"I will," I promised hugging her again, then got in my car. She stood at the door with her lips pressed together. She then, quickly, stood on the railing of my car, cupped my face, and leaned in to peck my lips. I leaned forward to kiss her back.

"Text me when you get home," She said still close to my face.

"I will, also do that, "I said with a half smile, breathing in her air. She smiled, stepped out and closed the door gently. I turned on the car and smiled, waving as I drove off with the taste of her lips on mine.

~~

The shortest chapter I've posted thus far. But tomorrow will be upon us soon. Honestly, I might just post the next chapter later. Right now though, I'm going to be post the Wolf 2nd Encounter! Check out that story as well. It's not a full novel like Secret Crush, but rather a series of shorts that I've imagined with the characters. 

I tell my friends this, but characters live in my head, rent free, until I write them out. It's like they want other people to know who they are. 

Anyways, I will see you either here, or the Wolf story. Have a good weekend!

~Adrianna