How did I end up here?

Craig mutters as Eric Cartman trudges past him. "Thought so" 

Eric shoves something in Craig's chest and storms off. 

"What an ass.". Craig looks closer at the thermos, it looks familiar. 

Suddenly, he realizes and scowls. "It's his...".

After staring at the thermos in his hands, Craig rubs the bridge of his nose and sighs. "God damn it.." He looks around and walks down a separate hallway. 

Tweek sighs and leaves his hiding place behind the trash can. 

"Did Eric take my thermos? Did he give it to C-Craig? I-I need my coffee..". Tweek starts down the hall towards his classroom to get his backpack.

Tweek returns to Tolkien looking defeated. 

"Tweek what's wrong? Where is your coffee?"

Tweek sighs and rests his head on the table. 

"Did someone bully you again? Who? It was Eric again right? Do I need to go teach that asshole a lesson?" Tolkien insists. 

"N-no... It's fine, I just... AGH I don't know what to do Tolkien!"

Tweek explains what happened to Tolkien

"Well, shit," Tolkien said. 

Tweek glared at him. "Helpful f-feedback!", Tweek says sarcastically. 

"Well, he probably wouldn't want to keep it, so he either threw it away or is holding onto it for the time being. You might have to go ask him for it back.."

"Tolkien, you know I can't talk to him!! I'll freak out and he'll just flip me off or call me names!"

"I don't know what else to tell you, just ask if he's seen it, he is the only one who can help you get it back."

"Why don't you go talk to him for me?!"

"You agreed I wouldn't have to sort anything out between you two anymore."

"GAH!! Fine!"

-

5th-period starts. Tweek and Craig share this class. 

Tweek stares at Craig for a while before getting the nerve to talk to him. He walks over to where Craig and Clyde are talking about the class project.

"So that's what I'm saying! If she actually wanted to she could totally ju-" Clyde cuts his sentence off. 

"Why did you stop rambling? That was my background noise.", Craig says in his usual monotone voice. 

Clyde jerks his head towards the direction Tweek is coming from to hint to Craig. Craig turns his head to see what Clyde was being so dramatic about. 

As Craig made eye contact with Tweek, the shaking boy stops in his tracks, after a second of hesitation, he clenched his jaw and moved forward.

"What?" Craig said looking back down at his paper.

"Uh-uhm! Have y-you se-seen my thermos?" Tweek struggles to get his words out, he is shaking a lot.

Craig puts down his pencil and turns towards Tweek, his calm expression never leaving his face. "I don't know what you're talking about, you are such a fucking spaz, leave me out of your issues, 'twink'.".

"WHAT DID Y-YOU JUST C-CALL ME?" Tweek clenches his fists

"Hmm? Did that UPSET you?" Craig leans back in his seat to seem unbothered

"EVERYTHING you do u-upsets me!" 

Craig stands up, "It's just like you to get offended and butt hurt over nothing."

"I'M NOT BUTT HURT!!!"

"Then why are you practically vibrating right now?" Craig steps closer, keeping his hands in his pockets, Tweek has to look up to see his face

"I can even feel your erratic breathing against my shirt." Craig gives Tweek a pitiful look.

Tweeks face turns bright red, Craig opens his mouth again but before he can say anything he gets pulled back.

Clyde steps between the two of them after seating Craig. "Haha... sorry about him, I'm pretty sure neither of us has seen it. He isn't gonna be much help in your search, good luck Tweek."

Clyde waves him away and takes a deep breath. 

"Dude you have such a short temper! This is why you keep getting sent to the principal's office. Why were you so angry? Maybe you need more rest." 

Craig sighs, "I don't know why I got so heated, not sure what came over me." 

Clyde sits back down, "It doesn't matter I guess. Let's just finish this shitty project.". 

Craig nods.

-

Tweek leaves class first after the bell rings, he has been holding back a panic attack all day, he just wants his coffee. 

Tolkien finds Tweek and asks how the conversation went, Tweek explains how it crashed and burned.

"Well it's not hard to get another thermos, I can even buy you one if you want." Tolkien offers. 

"Maybe... Thanks, Tolkien.." Tweek sighs. 

As they approach their lockers Tweek sees a small pink paper bag in front of his locker. "GAH!! IS IT A BOMB??" Tweek jumps behind Tolkien as they approach the bag. 

"No Tweek, I'm sure it's just-" 

Before he finishes his sentence he peeks into the bag.

"Huh.." Tolkien mutters.

"WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" Tweek is shaking.

"It's your thermos.."