Explain

Tweek and Craig fall asleep on the hospital bed. Everyone decides to let them sleep until morning.

-

In the morning Craig is woken up by Clyde. Craig's parents were standing next to his bed, watching him closely.

"Craig, are you awake?" Craig's dad is the first to speak.

"Oh, hey dad."

"Craig you have some explaining to do."

Craig looks down at Tweek, who is still sleeping on his chest, "You want me to explain this, or do you want me to explain why I'm in the hospital?"

"Explain why you've been doing drugs."

"Drugs?"

"Do you remember anything? You're in here because of a drug overdose."

Craig rubs his forehead, "Let me think, I don't really remember much but... Wait. David? Where is he?"

"He is in a different hospital room, you really fucked him up."

"Good, he deserved it."

"Craig, we saw the security footage. You were justified in doing what you did, but David can still press charges. He agreed not to press charges against you as long as Tweek doesn't press charges against him."

Craig sighs and strokes Tweeks head, "It's up to Tweek. He gets to make this decision."

"Cute, but you still need to answer my question. You overdosed on meth. Why were you doing meth? Who were you getting it from?"

"What are you talking about? What meth?"

Craig's dad sighs, "You can't hide it anymore, they tested your blood and urine, you had a good amount in your system. You've been found out so just come clean. We can get you help, Craig."

"No, dad, I actually don't know what you're talking about."

"He's in denial, Thomas." Craig's mom chimes in.

Craig rubs his temples. "I'm so incredibly confused."

"Well, whether or not you want to admit it, it happened. You will have to take a weekly drug test and attend regular rehab meetings every Tuesday."

"What??"

"I'm sorry, Craig but it needs to be done."

Craig groans, "Okay, just pretend, for a second, that I don't remember ANYTHING. Explain what happened to me."

Clyde gives most of the story to Craig.

-

"That's all I know. Tweek was with you when you passed out, he can tell you more. When he wakes up, that is."

Craig rubs Tweeks shoulder, "Tweek, can you wake up?"

Tweek blinks slowly and looks around. He sees the group of people around him and jumps out of Craig's bed.

"AH! Sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep... What's happening right now..?"

"They just told me what they know about what happened to me, I just need you to fill me in on what happened right before I passed out."

"Oh, okay... We were eating, everything was fine, and you were acting normal. I went to check on my parents and when I got back you were crumpled up on the floor. You said you felt hot and you uhm..."

Tweek looks around and decides to leave out the detail about Craig pouncing on him.

"Then you just passed out. Me and my dad carried you out to Clyde's car after I called him."

"Hmm..." Craig sits looking at his hands for a moment.

Craig's dad looks over at Tweek. "Why were you with him in the first place?"

Tweek quickly wraps the scarf around his neck again to hide it, "Well, we just... um..."

"We are going out. We were on a date earlier and we went over to his house for dinner once we were done." Craig explains.

Craig's dad looks at Tweek, then at Craig. 

"Since when?"

"A few days."

Craig's dad nods, "Well then, welcome back to the family, Tweek."

Tweek tenses up, "Th-thank you, sir."