Transfer

"Alright class, today marks the halfway point in your projects, you should be just about done with your posters. The second part of this project will focus on presentation. You will write a speech with your partner, both partners should have about the same amount of speaking time, and the speeches should last 5 minutes. Please get in your groups now and begin your work."

Tweek moves over to where Craig is and sits. He feels like if he is around Clyde when Craig is there he won't get as much drama from Craig.

"Is the p-poster finished?"

"Yes, I'll set it up. What do you want to do for our speech?"

"We could both just explain the parts that we did. I c-can go first since my portion was earlier in the timeline."

"Got it, I'll start writing up my part, you do yours. We can compare them to keep the tone steady as we go."

Tweek was relieved that this was going so well. He was still nervous but at least he thinks Craig has let go of the situation from the weekend.

Craig was basically on autopilot. Trying to push through the project as soon as possible so that he could let go of all his confusing feelings.

-

Near the end of the class, the teacher grabs everyone's attention

"Alright guys, just want to let you know we will be getting a new student tomorrow, all the way from Arizona! His name is David, Craig Tucker I believe he is your cousin, correct?"

"Yeah"

"Well let's all welcome him when he comes, the bell will ring soon so start packing up."

Clyde and Tweek both turn their heads toward Craig.

"What?"

"Dude, you never said anything about your cousin coming? Is he related to Red?"

"No, he's on my mom's side. And I don't have to disclose every part of my life to you."

Tweek never knew Craig had another cousin, he really didn't know much about Craig anymore. 

He was curious about this new kid. Would he act like Craig? Does he look like Craig? Tweeks curiosity grew.

-

Craig arrives at his house, greeted by his cousin who was staying with him until his family found a house.

"Hey, space boy!" 

David was as tall as Craig, around 6'2. He had brown hair that he wore in a man-bun. He was muscular, a football player at his old school.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Still a buzz kill... you're gonna show me around tomorrow right? Your mom said she was gonna kick your ass if you didn't."

"Then I guess I don't have a choice."

"You're so monotone. Do you feel emotions at all?"

Craig flips off his cousin who returns the gesture. He heads up to his room, there's an air mattress near his closet. David haphazardly threw his luggage on the floor of Craig's room. Craig kicks the mess into the corner before getting on his computer to work on his homework.

-

The next day Craig walks with Clyde and David to school, Clyde and David had similar personalities so they got along very well.

Once they got to the school Craig showed David to his locker and classes. History class was the only one they shared so Craig had to run back and forth between classes to help out his cousin.

5th period starts. Craig and David sit at the table Clyde had saved for them.

"David! What are your thoughts on our school so far? Pretty lame compared to your sporty Arizona school right?" Clyde has already struck up a conversation

"It's not bad, it's got a lot of space, my tour guide is a little lacking though, I'll probably give him a bad review."

Craig flips David off, not paying too much attention to what the two extroverts were talking about.

The teacher pulls David aside and explains the project and situation to him.

David returns, "Okay, so I'm with you and some kid named uh... Twerk?"

"Tweek" Craig snapped back

"Right, Tweek. Okay, where is this kid?"

"He went to the bathroom I think, he's gonna be here in a minute. For now, let's start getting your part set up."

Tweek walks into the class and sees Craig next to someone he had never seen before. He approaches the table.

"I-I'm T-Tweek. You must be David, right?"

"The one and only!" David smiles

"Haha." Tweek is surprised at how different David is from his cousin. 

He observes David, confused about how these two could be related. The only similarities he could notice were the broad shoulders and sharp jawline.

"Tweek, we are gonna give him this part from your section, and this part from mine. Does that work with your speech?" Craig is gesturing to the poster

"Y-yes. I haven't started on that part so it works perfectly."

"Aww man! So I can't just copy what you did... bummer I was hoping for a freebie on my first day." David laughs a little bit

Tweek admires David, he's so confident. He doesn't judge Tweek for his 'Tweekyness' like most people do when they first meet him. 

Tweek felt comfortable.