Depth

"Are you feeling better?"

Tweek sharply sniffles and exhales. "Y-yeah. I think so..."

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" Craig's face was a mix of worry, anger, and compassion.

Tweek shakes his head. He doesn't want to re-live the experience by telling the story.

"Okay. Do you want to go home? I can walk you home."

Tweek nods and gets up, he walks to the door and turns to face Craig. 

"Let's go." He shows a sad smile. 

This makes Craig's chest hurt more than he could ever remember it hurting.

-

"Can we stop in this park for a few minutes? I want to calm down a little bit more before dealing with my parents." Tweek gestures to the empty park.

"Yea let's head over."

They walk into the park and take a seat on some grass under a tree. The weather is cool, but not too cold.

"Are you really gonna be okay? I'm worried."

Tweek giggles a little bit. "You? Worried? Who are you and what have you done with Craig?"

"I'm allowed to worry."

"I know. I know. It's just surprising, That's all. And yes, I'm sure I'll be okay. I've just gotta sort out some issues now."

"I can help. You know I can kick anyone's ass at that school."

"No. I can handle this myself. Plus I don't need you killing anyone right now."

Craig sighs. The two sit in silence for a while. A breeze blows through the park, making Tweek shiver.

"It's getting colder outside. Winter must be coming soon."

Craig takes off his jacket and drapes it over Tweeks shoulders.

Tweek is surprised, he cuddles into the jacket. It smells like Craig.

"It's warm, right? I got it for my birthday, it will be really nice when it starts snowing outside."

"Yeah... Warm..."

Tweek looks over at Craig who is laying down with his hands behind his head, his eyes closed.

Tweek leans closer to Craig. He looks at his long, dark eyelashes. He stares for a minute. Craig opens one eye and sees Tweek staring at him. Before Tweek can react he is pulled into Craig's chest, and now they are both laying down.

"Craig..."

"You're warm. Stay like this for a little bit, it's nice."

"Mmm," Tweek hums in agreement.

Neither of them knows how much time passes. After a while, Tweek leans up, using his elbow to prop himself up.

"Craig?"

"Yes, Tweek?"

"Do you... Do you have feelings for me?"

"..."

"..."

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

Craig looks over at Tweek. He sits up and places his hand on Tweeks cheek. 

Their lips touch. Two seconds pass before Craig pulls away and looks into Tweeks eyes. 

Tweek didn't need an answer, Craig's expression said it all. Tweek grabs the threads that hang from Craig's hat and pulls him into an even deeper kiss.

Craig rolls over on top of Tweek, who is now laying on his back. 

Tweek looks up at him, his arms hooked around his neck. They start kissing again, pulling away to breathe every so often.

Craig licks Tweeks lips, asking for permission to enter his mouth. Tweek opens up and their tongues begin to wrestle, Craig pushes in deeper.

"Mmmh..." Tweek lets out a small moan.

Craig pulls away. "That's not fair. You can't make noises like that."

Tweek didn't care about Craig's warning, this felt too good.

They kiss over and over again. Craig's kissing skills surprised and aroused Tweek.

They take turns sucking on each-others upper and lower lips.

"Mmm... so sweet.." Craig says between kisses

"Mmph!!" Tweek gasps as Craig shoved his tongue deeper down Tweeks mouth. 

Tweek felt like he was being consumed. He loved it.

A strange feeling filled Tweeks stomach, a warm pressure.

Craig pulls away, breathing heavily. A strand of saliva connects them before breaking. Both of them stare into each other's eyes, sharing breath as their chests move up and down.

"We should probably stop." Craig sighs

Tweek pouts a bit but agrees.

Tweek reaches up and touches Craig's chest. "Sorry about your shirt, I got blood all over it... That's not gonna come out easy..."

Craig chuckles, "You worry too much." He kisses Tweek on the forehead before helping him up.

"Let's get you home."

Tweek nods. 

They hold hands until they get to Tweeks porch.

"Here your jacket... I'll uhm... see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Tweek." Craig vanishes into the dark as he walks away.