Withdrawal

Tweek wakes up in a cold holding cell, his head is pounding and he feels like he's freezing. He looks around and sees Craig unconscious on the floor next to him.

"Craig!"

Tweek shakes Craig but he doesn't wake up. He checks his breathing. "Oh good, he isn't dead..."

Tweek sticks his head through the holding cell bars. "Is anyone there?"

"So you're awake?" A voice belonging to someone Tweek can't see.

"Yes, what is happening?"

"You two got caught. You were both high and carrying a bomb."

"We weren't!"

"We received a tip saying you were, and when we tested you, we found more meth than anyone we had ever seen."

"Who called in that tip? It's not true! You can look in the backpack!"

"I called it in."

"Who are you?"

"Just an intern here, my dad got transferred to this station recently."

"Who are you!? How do you know me? Why are you doing this to us?"

"That's a lot of questions Tweek."

The voice gets closer, and eventually, Tweek can see feet coming out from the shadows.

Tweek yells, "Just tell me who you are! This mystery bullshit isn't funny! My boyfriend might be seriously hurt, at least get him an ice pack! His neck is swollen!"

The voice laughs, "Your friend is fine, my dad wouldn't kill his own nephew."

Tweeks eyes widen, "Nephew, it can't be..."

David steps into the light. "Dad was shocked to find out someone in his own family was a methhead and a terrorist."

"Terrorist? Are you insane?!"

David laughs. "I warned you Tweek. You ruined my life, so I'll ruin yours."

David leaves the room. Tweek is speechless. He tries to think of ways to escape or to get help, but he can't keep his thoughts in line. He looks towards Craig and crawls over. He wraps his arms around the seeping boy.

"What are we gonna do..."

-

Craig slowly opens his eyes, looks around, and sits up. "Gah..." He holds his hand to his throbbing neck.

"C-Craig? You're awake?" Tweek is sitting in the corner hugging his legs.

"What the fuck happened..."

Tweek recalls what happened with the police and with David.

Craig rubs his temples. "Fucking asshole..."

Tweek shivers in the corner of the cell.

Craig moves over to him, "Are you cold?"

Tweek nods.

Craig takes off his jacket and puts it on Tweek. He sits against the wall and Tweek sits between his legs. Craig wraps his arms around Tweek to keep him warm and make him feel secure.

Tweek twitches, "Craig, something is happening to me, my whole body hurts so bad... I feel so hot but I'm so cold..."

"Sounds similar to what I was feeling. You might be going through withdrawal."

"It hurts..."

"I know sweetie, just try to hang on. Someone will come and see that you need help. Just keep talking to me, about anything." Craig kisses the back of Tweek's head.

Tweek rambles about the school, then retells the dates that they had gone on within the past 3 weeks. 

Craig listens to Tweek and comments every now and then, doing his best to keep Tweeks mind off his condition. He made sure to keep Tweek talking, to keep him awake.

After an hour Tweek stops talking, he feels too heavy to keep going.

Craig nudges Tweek, "Tweek, stay with me. Keep talking, or at least make noise, I need to know you're still awake."

Tweek goes limp.

"Tweek..?"