Sinking

Craig turns to Tweek. "You wanna go?"

Tweek nods. "It would be a nice chance to escape my family."

"I agree. Let's do it."

Tweek smiles "Yay!"

-

As the weekend passes, Tweek and Craig still barely talk due to their parent's rules.

On Sunday night Tweek asks his parents if he can go on the trip.

"This looks fun, what class is it for?" Tweeks dad reads the slip

"It's just for all seniors. Tolkien and I want to try out skiing on the mountain that the trip is at."

"Is Craig Tucker going?"

"I don't think so, his parents are making him go to rehab every day, I think." Tweek struggles to lie to his dad.

"If you say so, alright. You can go."

Tweek smiles "Thanks, dad!"

He runs to his room to text Craig

Tweek: My parents said yes! I can go on the trip!!

Craig: Nice! My dad said yes too.

Tweek: I'm super excited, it'll be like a date!

Craig: Long overdue...

Tweek: That's true.

Craig: Tweek, David comes back to school tomorrow. I took care of everything so he isn't allowed on our trip and he should be way too scared of you to try anything.

Tweek: You did all that for me?

Craig: Yea, it's been a busy few days but it all worked out. Still, be careful. Do you have a pocket knife or anything?

Tweek: Yes I do

Craig: Good, bring it. I gotta go to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Tweek: I love you.

Craig: Love you too

Tweek turns off his phone, a bit angry that Craig said "Love you" Instead of "I love you" but he tries to shrug it off

"So that's what he was so busy doing for the past week... I guess I overreacted. Next weekend should be super fun."

-

Tweek gets to school on Monday, and just like Craig said, David was avoiding him as if his life depended on it. Which it almost did.

In history class, the teacher collects permission slips.

"All right, tonight we will look through all these and pair you up for sleeping arrangements. Two people per cabin."

Tweek looks up. The rooms were predetermined, which might throw a wrench in Tweeks plans.

Class ends and Tweek finds Craig.

"I hope we get paired together."

"Me too. Even if we don't, we can still spend time together. It'll be fun."

Tweek nods

-

"All right students, settle down! I have the cabin arrangements for those of you in this class that turned in the permission slips. Some of you may be paired with people who are in different classes."

Tweek gulps, he hopes it's at least someone he knows.

"Craig, you're with Kenny."

Tweeks heart drops into his chest.

"Red with Bebe
Clyde with Tweek
Kyle with Butters."

Tweek stares at his feet. Craig and Kenny spending a night together was the last thing he wanted.

-

The week passes. Nothing interesting happens. Everyone is too busy talking about plans for the senior trip.

On the morning of the trip, all the students gather at the school to get on the bus.

Tweek gives his bags to the person packing everyone's things and then he gets on the bus.

Craig isn't there yet so Tweek just chooses a random seat.

Clyde arrives on the bus.

"Hey, Tweek, how's it going roommate?"

"Good! Im excited."

"Same."

Tolkien enters soon after and sits next to Clyde who is sitting in front of Tweek.

Craig comes right when the bus is about to leave. He gets an earful from the teacher.