Defender

TW: Attempted sexual assault, hate speech

David locks the door and turns around slowly. He looks over at Craig, who is still unconscious.

"All of this, all this pain for Craig. Just so you could get laid? Just so he would sleep with you?"

Tweek stands up, "That isn't it! I wasn't just trying to s-sleep with him! I love him. He loves me. Nothing you try is going to change that."

David laughs, "Likely story. I know your type, trying anything to get your fill. It's too hard for you to find other homos so you trick straight men."

"You don't get it, at all."

"It's you who doesn't get it, Tweek. You really want dick that bad?"

David steps closer. Tweek knows this isn't going to end well. He clenches his fists and gets ready to fight back.

"HA!! Gonna try and fight me? C'mon, a little slut like you should be all over this opportunity."

David walks closer and closer, Tweek takes a swing when David is close enough. The hit lands, but Tweek is too small compared to David, he didn't do any damage. 

"That tickled."

David kicks the back of Tweeks legs, making him fall to his knees. David stands in front of Tweek and unzips his pants. He pulls out his manhood.

"This is what you want, isn't it? Whore."

Tweek is doing his best to keep David's hips away from his face.

"STOP!!"

"Quiet down, no need to alert anyone, just enjoy this."

David grabs his dick and holds it up to Tweeks face.

"SOMEONE!!"

David slaps Tweek across the face. 

"Now, be a good boy and take your gift."

Tweek is crying. David grabs his face.

*Oh god, this can't be happening! Someone!! PLEASE!

Tweek shuts his eyes tight. 

Suddenly, there's a swoosh, and then a loud thump.

Tweek opens his eyes. David is on the floor, his nose is broken, bleeding all over the floor.

"SON OF A BITCH!"

Tweek looks up at the person who just saved him. It's Craig, he had just woken up.

Craig's chest is heaving up and down, Tweek had never seen anyone this angry.

Craig jumps onto David, pummeling his face into the ground. 

"DAVID! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Craig is swinging his fists out of control at David, who has stopped fighting back, he's only trying to get Craig off of him.

Tweek jumps on Craig's back and tries to pull him off of David.

"LET GO! LET ME KILL THIS BASTARD!"

Tweek has his arms around Craig.

"Stop it! You can't kill him! You're already in enough trouble! I need you!"

Craig slowly stops punching and stands up. He pulls Tweek into a tight hug.

"Oh god, Tweek. Are you okay?"

Tweek nods, "Thanks to you. He didn't get to do anything to me."

Craig tightens his hug on Tweek.

"I'm so glad I woke up in time..."

Tweek cries into Craig's shoulder.

David slowly props himself upright with his arms, "Craig..."

Craig shoots David a death stare. 

"If you ever LOOK at Tweek again, I'll cut your fucking dick off."

Craig kicks David's exposed penis, causing him to fall back over. 

A doctor unlocks the door, "What is going on in here!?"

Craig looks up at the doctor. The doctor sees the blood splatter on Craig's face, then sees David on the floor, in a pool of his own blood.

"Call the police. This dude just tried to r*pe my boyfriend."

Tweek flinched when the gravity of the situation finally hit him. His legs give out. Craig catches him.

"Tweek?"

"Craig... Thank you... I was so scared, I don't know what I would do without you..."

A team of doctors takes David away. A second team hooks Craig back up to the machines and cleans him up.

Tweek is shaking, his breathing is scattered.

"Come here, Tweek." Craig gestures to a bit of room on the hospital bed next to him. Tweek lies down and cuddles into Craig.

Craig strokes Tweeks hair, "You're okay now. You're safe. I'm right here, everything is going to be okay, Tweek."