Feelings

Craig looked into Tweek's pale blue eyes, they looked so much more vibrant when he blushed. 

Craig felt something in his stomach, it was strong, overwhelming, like a tsunami crashing into a puddle. Craig pushed past Tweek to avoid staring any longer than he already had. 

"Woah dude what's with your face?" Clyde asked, oblivious to the situation. 

"Nothing is wrong with my face." Craig snapped back. 

He rests his head on his desk to avoid anyone else seeing his face at that moment. He hadn't stopped thinking about yesterday. 

"Why did I give him his stupid coffee back..." Craig muttered into his folded arms. 

"What was that?" Clyde asks, only to be answered with Craig's middle finger. 

The class begins, and Mr. PC teacher starts the class by introducing the next big class project, "Alright bros, our new project is VERY IMPORTANT so kindly do not fuck it up! It is a partner project about why it's important to remember the dangers of thanksgiving and colonization. The project deadline is two weeks from today." 

Groans echo through the room when the teacher mentioned he had already assigned partners. 

"Okay your groups will be as follows: Bebe with Red, Clyde with Wendy, Butters with Stan, Tweek with Craig, Kyle with Kenny, Mike with Rachel. I don't want to hear any complaining about you partners, there will be NO SWITCHES."

Tweek twitched, and his heart rate increased dramatically. 

"N-no! I-I c-can't-".

"WHAT DID I SAY TWEEK TWEEK?!" the teacher snapped, quieting Tweek as he shook in his seat.

"Ohhh man... you really got the short end of the stick dude." Clyde said. 

Craig didn't respond, he was just staring at Tweek, almost as if observing him. 

"Okay class, get with your partners now and set out an outline for the project, you have 30 minutes to plan it out, if you don't finish planning then it's homework.", the teacher sat back and began bicep curls. 

As everyone begins getting with their partner, Tweek sits at his desk staring at his hands in his lap, trying his best not to have a panic attack. 

Suddenly, a book drops onto his desk, startling him. He looks up and sees Craig pull a chair up to his desk. 

Craig waits in silence for a moment and then sighs.

"Listen, Tweek-"

"NO"

"Tweek we have to-"

"I don't want to work with y-you a-asshole! Just leave, I'll do the project by myself so you don't have to try and t-talk to me."

Craig waits a few moments before he speaks. "Just pretend you don't know me, we have never met, and we are only talking to complete the project."

"How can I pretend we never met!? Every time I see you I remember how horrible you are and-"

Before Tweek finishes he notices that Craig was rustling around, he looks up to see that Craig has taken off his jacket and hat and pinned his hair to one side.

"There, see? I am a totally different person. Now let's start. We should divide the project into four sections and each do two, then compile them. That way we can work on our own when we aren't piecing them together."

Tweek had stopped listening to what Craig was saying, 

*did he really just change his whole coined appearance to make me more comfortable? No... it's just for the project, nothing special.*. But Tweek couldn't stop looking at him.

*the hairpin he put in his hair to keep it out of his face is pink and has a flower on it, is it his sisters? That's so cute...  And his shoulders, he rarely takes off his jacket, since he is wearing a tank top today you can clearly see his arm and shoulder muscles, how do you get that toned from just flipping people off?*

"Tweek. Tweek... TWEEK." 

"GAH!" Tweek finally snapped out of his daze.

"Did you get all that? The bell is about to ring."

Tweek nods. 

Craig sighs and packs up all his supplies and gets his outfit put back together. 

*Has it already been 30 minutes??* Tweek thought to himself. 

He got his supplies back into his bag and realized he had no idea what he was supposed to do for the project. 

-

A few days pass, and Tweek couldn't work up the courage to ask Craig what his part was, so he ended up pretending to work for the rest of the week. 

Tweek stares at his celling. "It's Friday night, I didn't ask him what my part was and now it's the weekend." 

He pulls out his phone and checks his contacts, Craig is still on his contacts list. "I wonder if he blocked me... I guess it's worth a try, this will be way easier than asking in person. Should I call or text..." 

Tweek decides to text him because he is too nervous to hear his voice.

Tweek: Hi. This is Tweek. Could you clarify one more time what my part in the project was?

...

*maybe he won't respond...

...

Craig: Why?

*HE RESPONDED!?

Tweek struggles to put his next text together. 

*What do you mean 'why'?! AGH

Tweek: Just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.

...

...

Craig: I'll come to your shop tomorrow, you still work early weekend shifts right? We can talk about the project then, we have some other steps to sort out anyway.

"WHAT?!" Tweek practically fell out of his bed.